IMG World of Adventure

P. 10: 2nd Gate: World of Legends announced
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I love donkeys more than me.

Re: IMG Worlds of Adventure Dubai

Postby azza29 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:58 pm

A.J. wrote:That being said, the IMG expansion is pretty bold. I suppose they've gotten enough people through the doors to justify it but didn't it just open a little while ago?

It's not been open long. I think they have the same "build it and worry about attendance later" mentality that goes with a lot of these UAE developments.

Counts I305 as 32 credits...

Postby A.J. » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:48 pm

cookiex wrote:This is inaccurate. The Pokémon Company is owned by three partners: Nintendo, Game Freak and Creatures Inc, and the company can operate without heavy Nintendo supervision, but Nintendo is the sole owner of the Pokémon trademark. IMG wouldn't be able to use the brand without Nintendo's approval.

Oh, I have to disagree. When Pokemon Go was at its peak and Nintendo stocks went up, they released a statement saying that they only owned 32% of the company, or just shy of a majority, and that they get -some- licensing fees. The whole point of the company is to market and license the Pokemon franchise. It's not like there's a "Zelda Company" or something like that.
Data entry nut for the official TPR coaster poll! https://coasterpoll.com/
Check out my theme park 3D visualization portfolio!
The opinions that I post on this forum do not necessarily represent those of the company I work for.

I had sex with N-Tag before you did.

Postby Jakizle » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:10 pm

Holy crap, the existing IMG World of Adventure park is pretty massive alone, I can't imagine them building something THIS big. That area inside the road loop is gigantic. I hope it's all integrated into one park though, I find it hard to imagine anyone would pay for just the original park when the 2nd one is like 4x as big (if it happens).

Wow.

Can I park my donkey here?

Postby pattyboy60 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:44 am

An anime themed area? Hell yeah! This upcoming park is outdoors or indoors? IMG Worlds of Adventure looks impressive alone. I couldn't imagine how awesome the 2nd gate park is going to be!

Which came first the turtle or the donkey?

Postby MagicAngel94 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:07 am

pattyboy60 wrote:An anime themed area? Hell yeah! This upcoming park is outdoors or indoors? IMG Worlds of Adventure looks impressive alone. I couldn't imagine how awesome the 2nd gate park is going to be!

Indoor.

I teach at the school of donkey!

Postby BeansproutMidget » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:14 am

azza29 wrote: Dragon Ball Z and One Piece

Sold.
1. Maverick
What a wonderful day to go ride a giga...
Kings Dominion Ride Attendant(2018) - Intimidator 305

Girls don't like me because I can play RCT better than you

Postby TheCoasterKid211 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:28 am

azza29 wrote:Assassin’s Creed®

| |Alpengeist| |Cheetah Hunt| |Kumba| |Mako| |Intimidator 305| |
"Yeah, I like coasters. Yes, I'm a kid. Don't know what the 211 means, but whatever." Check out my TR thread!

Did my donkey title just change???

Postby OmnipotentSeal » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:18 pm

I might be alone on this one, but I really want to know what sort of attraction We bare bears will get. I'll definitely be watching this thread! :)
Please wake up. We are trying a new technique. We don't know where this will show up in your dream, but we hope this message will reach you. You are in a coma. Please wake up. Your family needs you.

Which came first the turtle or the donkey?

Postby MagicAngel94 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:01 am

Looking at the artwork I spy a Dive Coaster (b&m themed to Ubisoft ?), a cars attraction themed to Hot Wheels

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Superbatboy » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:06 am

Looks like an awesome concept, Pokemon alone will bring people through the gate in droves.
1.Skyrush 2.El Toro 3.Fury 325 4.Maverick 5.New Texas Giant 6.Wicked Cyclone 7.Twisted Colossus 8.Superman:TR 9.Millennium Force 10.Apollo's Chariot

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!