Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

log flume

Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:35 pm

that thing looks crazy, wow but with its theming it makes it look a lot better
i wish my parents would let me make a roller coaster in my backyard yeah

log flume

Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:36 pm

that thing looks crazy, wow but with its theming it makes it look a lot better
i wish my parents would let me make a roller coaster in my backyard yeah well there is a bull dozer in my front yard and some other stuff for redoing the front of the house hmmm i still wish yeah

Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:50 pm

I love this one! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-xG3T9AX3s

Warning: There will be blood!

Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:55 am

Reon wrote:I'm going to start working on Project wildcat again, but I have a few questions first off:

1)How do those first gen boomerang lifts work? I'm thinking of doing something like that for the back spike.

2) Can I safely include fluffy, fluffy bunny filled with medicine and goo hill in the ride using only top wheels, and a bigger wheel on the underside, grasping to the two main rails?

As for the layout, it depends on question 2. I plan on making the basis of it two verticle spikes, with some trick track in the middle. Depending on how gravity works, I might make the trick track into a curving hill, resulting in a S shaped layout. Also, I'd like to make the front spike past-verticle, but I dont think thats possible unless I modify the carriage with a set of undertrack wheels.

As for the actual track, I'm thinking use 2x4s and such for the base of the track, then cover it with a few layers of plywood to smooth things out. The verticle spikes will come out by linking the track pieces up at a constant rate of 18 degrees per increment. (It should take 5 segments to get it smoothly from horizontal to verticle.)

So whats up with project Wildcat?

Ive been watching this thread for a while and I'm glad to see its returned.

Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:15 pm

I'm honestly clueless right now :cry: I'm toying around with a few possiblilities, including, but not limited to:

1) Focus first on buying a steel drum to play some gigs and help raise funds that way.
2) Possiblity that I won't move back home after college, thus making it useless to build something THERE.
3) On a similar note, concidering the lack of time I have at home.

As for the coaster itself, I constantly research construction, the physics, and possible layouts for Project: Wildcat. It's just a matter of deciding how I want to go about this...

Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:36 pm

I hope your able to pull this through I'd like to see it finished has A lot of potential.

Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:21 pm

Ah, that sucks. Well I hope that it all works out for you.

Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:47 pm

Don't worry, everyone. I never said P:W was cancelled. Its just...suspended until I can figure out some definate answers. I don't want to spend a bunch of money on something that wont work, right?

Thu May 01, 2008 12:50 pm

http://www.break.com/index/girl_tries_t ... gshot.html
this looks insane

Thu May 01, 2008 1:06 pm

I rode a razor scooter down the parking hill at Universal studios...and almost died

BEST.RIDE.EVER.
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS