The Santa CLAW! Live Claw Machine - Crane Game!

P. 217 - Santa Claw is BACK in 2014!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Site Admin

Re: The Santa CLAW! Live Claw Machine - Crane Game!

Postby robbalvey » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:12 am

^ That was my worry! Having not heard anything from it this year, I was afraid maybe we had seen the last of it. But this gives the project some new hope! =)

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby jray21 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:41 pm

Just looked on the website and there's no mention of it being back this year. :cry: It looks like they've been busy with other marketing campaigns, but nothing going on this season. Too bad. It really was one of the coolest things ever!

Postby YoshiFan » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:51 pm

Hopefully they bring it back in the next few years. It was a lot of fun to control the claw from home even after they stopped sending out the prizes.

Postby cal1br3tto » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:59 pm

Fond memories. Winning a few times after the prizes ran out, stalking other TPR members, convos with random people, playing around with my avatar, and even the extra fun this thread provided.
114 wood+512 steel=626 | Steel Vengeance | Boulder Dash | Twisted Timbers | Coaster | X2 | Twisted Colossus | Storm Chaser | Phoenix | Maverick | Twisted Cyclone | Iron Rattler | Voyage | Kawasemi | El Toro | New Texas Giant

Planning on retiring to Radiator Springs

Postby Skramp » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:13 pm

^^Robb, never thought to tell you, but my brother was there with the claw in New Orleans for the Super Bowl. Verizon hired Real Art to bring it down and set it up. They bought new wraps for the machine, but same "bones" as before. I asked him the other day about it, and he said no one has rented it lfor Christmas, but they probably wont be running it again. It probably wont be around again unless someone rents it out again. On a side note, Real Art has bought a satellite to send into space and my brother is currently working on that. It will send data out that can be received. Any "geeks" out there interested, I can get you the info.

PS-If you want to send them a message, you can actually Teletype a message to them and see it printed out, just like the olden days!! http://realart.com/contact.php
Who was that again?

Wisconsin Dells Fanatic

Postby traincrossin » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:48 am

Ahhhhh, The Santa Claw, so many good memories. I still have the claw music somewhere on my computer, it's very jingly. If you guys want to check out some pics of the claw up close, I posted a couple on my website.
http://www.patj.co/portfolio/the-santa-claw
13 - Gatekeeper
14 - Millennium Force

“Fear can make a donkey attack a lion”

Postby RandallDuell » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:27 pm

RIP Santa Claw! Would be nice to have someone corporate sponsor it each year, so we wouldn't have to wonder.

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:21 pm

I wonder if it's just sitting there if we could work out a lower price rental and get it for TPR! Robb and I could fill it will balls of crap and it would be awesome!

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:42 pm

traincrossin wrote:Ahhhhh, The Santa Claw, so many good memories. I still have the claw music somewhere on my computer, it's very jingly. If you guys want to check out some pics of the claw up close, I posted a couple on my website.

The Claw music is STILL my ringtone on my phone!

Here, let me do a video...
Last edited by robbalvey on Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:49 pm.

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:49 pm

traincrossin wrote:Ahhhhh, The Santa Claw, so many good memories. I still have the claw music somewhere on my computer, it's very jingly. If you guys want to check out some pics of the claw up close, I posted a couple on my website.

The Claw music is STILL my ringtone on my phone!

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!