Fun Spot America Discussion Thread

P. 172 - Mine Blower Grand Opening Media Event TR!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Nothing beats Cali coasters

Re: NEWS: Fun Spot Action Park Announces White Lightning!

Postby chickenbowl » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:11 pm

^ Oh god. That looks so creepy and bizarre.
Chasing Airtime
Steel Vengeance|Intimidator 305|Maverick|Hakugei|Skyrush
Lightning Rod|T Express|Outlaw Run|El Toro|Phoenix

I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!

Postby CoasterFEV » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:34 am

Inukaza wrote:I am a staff member of a furry convention that happen in Orlando this past week (Megaplex at the Orlando Airport Marriott). One of my Con-roomies talked to Fun Spot America and they allowed him to organize a unoffical fursuit ride on White Lighting and Freedom Flyer.

This is actually going on as we speak! Here is a photo he just sent me. Gotta say, I really love Fun Spot and what they do to get business! He says he should have video and more photos later on!

Gotta be honest - this photo really does beat the whole bowling pin thing. God help us all if there is a video.

I just hate to think what these furries would do to that poor bowling pin if they ran into it behind a strip mall on I-Drive somewhere.

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:55 am

CoasterFEV wrote:Gotta be honest - this photo really does beat the whole bowling pin thing.

Beats it in that "so creepy, I feel like I need to take a shower" kind of way? Yes! ;)

There is no such thing as a donkey punch.

Postby Peeps28 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:14 am

i have got to get back down there! drove rite by the place leaving Disney.i was going to pull in until I got talked into going to that outlet mall.my wife just HAD to have a new purse rite that second lol.raining when we got done.

I know quite a lot about Donkeys!

Postby wildcatroc » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:05 am

This looks like a blast; I wish that I had been there!

Inukaza wrote:I am a staff member of a furry convention that happen in Orlando this past week (Megaplex at the Orlando Airport Marriott). One of my Con-roomies talked to Fun Spot America and they allowed him to organize a unoffical fursuit ride on White Lighting and Freedom Flyer.

This is actually going on as we speak! Here is a photo he just sent me. Gotta say, I really love Fun Spot and what they do to get business! He says he should have video and more photos later on!

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Hilltopper39 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:01 am

robbalvey wrote:
CoasterFEV wrote:Gotta be honest - this photo really does beat the whole bowling pin thing.

Beats it in that "so creepy, I feel like I need to take a shower" kind of way? Yes! ;)

Between bronies, mermen, and furries there needs to be a new smiley icon for "so creepy I need shower"....

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Postby Inukaza » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:06 am

Believe me, I understand that most people in this world find us horrifying and disgusting. I'm not to worried about the forums stance on us. I've meet a lot of you at the Fun Spot filming session before and you're all cool. If there is a video, I'll post it anyway. Thanks guys!

I just am loving Fun Spot more and more due to the things they are willing to do. :)
Baby, I'm howlin' for you.

Keeper Of The Carnivorous Bees!

Postby Meteornotes » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:19 am

robbalvey wrote:

This is easily the most true and accurate statement that anyone will post on the internet today.

dt
Always trying to keep YOU entertained! Now with more Ice Bat!
The world would be a better place if Dave programmed our iPods - Derwood

A donkey is a domesticated member of the Equidae or horse family.

Postby Rai Fox » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:02 pm

Oh, wow. Wish I could have been there for that. Really surprised that Funspot actually allowed that; I know others that have tried to set that kind of thing up at parks, and don't know anyone that's had any success; most are far too afraid of the liabilities (safety issues with limited vision, or getting tails caught in moving parts, etc). Funspot is either insane, or just that awesome; maybe both.

As far as everyone else, how do you survive on the internet if you're that easily creeped out?

Postby Wes » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:13 pm

Hilltopper39 wrote:
robbalvey wrote:

Between bronies, mermen, and furries there needs to be a new smiley icon for "so creepy I need shower"....

:seizure:
Last edited by Wes on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:13 pm.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!