Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:48 pm
Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:01 pm
Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:12 pm
Who will be the fastest? Race against your family and friends on the world’s first launched water coaster!
Holiday World’s third water coaster will feature two ProSlide RocketBLAST®-powered racing slides totaling more than 1700 feet of track. Riders will experience a water-powered flat launch before racing against their families toward the finish line.
The ride features the first-ever head-to-head dueling zone on a water coaster, as well as two other RallyPOINTS™ where rafts will synchronize with one another. Each side also features two FlyingSAUCER® elements—which create “a faster and tighter ride with stronger g-forces,” as well as “maximum curving speed and centrifugal force,” according to the manufacturer, ProSlide.
Height limit: 42” to ride with a supervising companion; 48” to ride alone
Type: RocketBLAST water coaster
Length: Left: 851, Right 852 (Total 1,703 feet)
Highest BLAST: 27 feet
RocketBLAST sections: 5
Top Speed: 30 feet/second
Boats: Three-person toboggan-style with seatbacks
Designer: ProSlide Technology Inc., Ontario, Canada
Tips For Your Visit
- Cheetah Chase does not have any slide-tower stairs, so it’s accessible to folks who have difficulty with stairs.
- Is air-time only for roller coasters? Ha! Ride Cheetah Chase for that tickle-your-tummy feeling on a water coaster!
- Cheetah Chase is Holiday World’s third water Coaster. Check out Mammoth and Wildebeest, the world’s two longest water coasters, while you’re visiting Splashin’ Safari.
- There’s no time to admire the scenery once you leave the station: Cheetah Chase is the world’s first launched water coaster!
- This attraction is not recommended for Guests who have high blood pressure, back or neck condition, recent surgery, injury, or illness, are pregnant, prone to motion sickness or dizziness, heart condition, or a fear of heights.
- Guests wearing neck braces, full arm casts that cover the elbow, or full leg casts that cover the knee may not ride.
Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:12 pm
Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:16 pm
CoasterAuditor wrote:WolfBobs wrote:Just checked it out on youtube. Looks like a fantastic addition to the waterpark! Awesome theme, colors and such a cool concept.
Now.. Cedar Point, it's time for CPS to get a water coaster!
It's time for Cedar Fair to explore water coasters in general.....
Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:25 pm
Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:27 pm
Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:29 pm
Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:40 pm
Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:47 pm