Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Re: Six Flags Great Adventure (SFGAdv) Discussion Thread

Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:16 am

This is exactly what I was hoping Great Adventure would get! Black Widow at a Kennywood is such a fun ride and this just stacks on top of Great Adventure’s already awesome collection! The placement in the park is perfect too!

Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:36 am

boldikus wrote:I just want to say I AM SO F*CKING HYPE FOR THIS ADDITION. Coaster Schmoaster THIS IS WHAT I WANTED.

ME THIS MORNING:
worst-places-to-twerk8.gif

:nina:

Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:11 am

Really nice addition, that's the 3rd year in a row they have added something new to that part of the park, it's really come along nicely now since it was basically a complete dead zone. Curious to see if the former stunt theater is the next thing that gets replaced since it's basically right next to where this ride is going and isn't used nearly enough.

Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:51 am

Highridin wrote:
boldikus wrote:I just want to say I AM SO F*CKING HYPE FOR THIS ADDITION. Coaster Schmoaster THIS IS WHAT I WANTED.

ME THIS MORNING:

:nina:

:lmao:

Great addition. Pendulum rides are dope.

Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:54 am

From a seasoned pendulum rider- this is gonna be fun!

Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:18 am

Seriously, I love Joker and I love Justice League, but I haven't been this hype for a GreatAdv addition since Zumanjaro. This is gonna be so sweet! Kudos to the park for really investing into this once-dead area of the park. Feels like yesterday we were complaining they needed to utilize all that space, and look at it now! I kinda feel like they should just retheme the entire Movietown/Metropolis area to DC Universe or whatever though.

Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:39 am

Aside from Holiday in the Park and the end of beer jail this is my favorite addition since El Toro.

Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:48 am

Cant wait to ride this is the type of flat they needed

Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:03 am

coasterbill wrote:Aside from Holiday in the Park and the end of beer jail this is my favorite addition since El Toro.

Same here. I’m more than pleased. I’m elated.

Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:17 am

Really cool addition, although I doubt I'll ever personally ride it. The park has expanded and improved their flats selection by leaps and bounds these past few years.
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS