Page 273 of 276

Re: Phantasialand Discussion Thread

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:37 am
by timko85
Pedrinho wrote:So.. As the Wintertraum is now over and we are in the off season.. Any news or rumors about the demoliton that was mentioned some pages ago that will take place up from the end of January?


The Wintertraum isn't over yet. The last day of the winterseason will be on Sunday, January 20th.

Re: Phantasialand Discussion Thread

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:06 am
by Pedrinho
timko85 wrote:
Pedrinho wrote:So.. As the Wintertraum is now over and we are in the off season.. Any news or rumors about the demoliton that was mentioned some pages ago that will take place up from the end of January?


The Wintertraum isn't over yet. The last day of the winterseason will be on Sunday, January 20th.

Oh, I'm sorry.. Then I was wrong with my schedule.. Guess I'll have to ask again :lmao:

Re: Phantasialand Discussion Thread

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:37 am
by funtime_arena

Re: Phantasialand Discussion Thread

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:47 am
by DoinItForTheFame
^ That video got me even MORE excited for my first ever visit to the park this year. Can’t freaking wait!! :br :br :br

Re: Phantasialand Discussion Thread

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:01 pm
by DoinItForTheFame
Just booked our flights to Germany!! I can't believe I am finally going to get to experience this amazing park. I have literally only dreamed of visiting this park... I can't believe it's actually going to happen now!!! :br :br :br

Re: Phantasialand Discussion Thread

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:15 pm
by Nrthwnd
Awesome video up above, here! The park is doing so much to build
great theming around it's attractions.... I love it all!

And ^ Have a great trip there! How many days have you planned for the park?
(just curious) Enjoy every moment you're there! :airtime:

Re: Phantasialand Discussion Thread

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:24 pm
by DoinItForTheFame
Nrthwnd wrote:...Have a great trip there! How many days have you planned for the park?


Thanks!!

And sadly only one day... Our schedule doesn't allow for any more time there. :( But you best believe we will be there from open to close!! :br :br :br

Re: Phantasialand Discussion Thread

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:35 pm
by Nrthwnd
^ Well, with the two tours (that included Phantasialand) I took with TPR, we usually arrived mid-afternoon (or later), had the park for the evening, and then we had the next day..... until we had to leave (bus) by late afternoon. That said, it's pretty much that one day you're spending there, as well, LOL!

So...you should be fine. :wink:

And Don't Forget Both Winjas! :airtime:

Re: Phantasialand Discussion Thread

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:52 am
by Pedrinho
DoinItForTheFame wrote:
Nrthwnd wrote:...Have a great trip there! How many days have you planned for the park?


Thanks!!

And sadly only one day... Our schedule doesn't allow for any more time there. :( But you best believe we will be there from open to close!! :br :br :br

Do you alread know when you will be over here? And are you planning for other parks?

Re: Phantasialand Discussion Thread

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:44 pm
by DBru
DoinItForTheFame wrote:Just booked our flights to Germany!! I can't believe I am finally going to get to experience this amazing park. I have literally only dreamed of visiting this park... I can't believe it's actually going to happen now!!! :br :br :br


Congrats! Phantasialand lives up to the hype and then some!! It's truly amazing! Ride Mystery Castle multiple times--the ride cycle changes!