Phantasialand Discussion Thread

P. 252 - Launched Flying Coaster announced
Users viewing this topic: Google Adsense [Bot] and 30 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
The only thing better than a naked woman is a naked donkey!

Re: Phantasialand Discussion Thread

Postby Dombot » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:41 pm

Oh my god that zero g roll. :omg: :lover:
1. Intimidator 305 2. Kumba 3. Twisted Timbers 4. Mako 5. Alpengeist

"Sometimes I mistake this for a universe that cares." ~Randall Munroe

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:14 pm

Oh my gawds, that structure, and all - that - track. :lover: :lover: :lover:
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby RCT3Bross » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:10 am

What a mess I love it. :lover:

I follow this project as much as I can wherever I can. It's starts to annoy me that people already made up their minds that F.L.Y. opens in 2020 and not in 2019 because it's "Far from finishing". I just wonder Am I to optimistic that this project can be done in 9 to 10 months? Because I still believe it's opening next year July.
Roller Coaster Traveler 3 Bross Parks of 2018: Efteling, Phantasialand, Walibi Holland, Skyline park, Europa Park, Walibi Belgium, Toverland, Thorpe Park, Alton Towers, Blackpool Pleasure Beach
2018 Rides: Fenix (Toverland), Tiki Waka (Walibi Belgium), Wicker Man (Alton Towers), Icon (Blackpool Pleasure Beach).

Counts I305 as 32 credits...

Postby A.J. » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:36 am

RCT3Bross wrote:I follow this project as much as I can wherever I can. It's starts to annoy me that people already made up their minds that F.L.Y. opens in 2020 and not in 2019 because it's "Far from finishing". I just wonder Am I to optimistic that this project can be done in 9 to 10 months? Because I still believe it's opening next year July.

A wise Japanese man once said something along the lines of, "a delayed game is eventually good, a rushed game is bad forever".
Data entry nut for the official TPR coaster poll! https://coasterpoll.com/
Check out my theme park 3D visualization portfolio!
The opinions that I post on this forum do not necessarily represent those of the company I work for.

A donkey is a domesticated member of the Equidae or horse family.

Postby KarlaKoaster » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:46 am

RCT3Bross wrote:What a mess I love it. :lover:

I follow this project as much as I can wherever I can. It's starts to annoy me that people already made up their minds that F.L.Y. opens in 2020 and not in 2019 because it's "Far from finishing". I just wonder Am I to optimistic that this project can be done in 9 to 10 months? Because I still believe it's opening next year July.

Yes, it's definitely far from being finished, but I wouldn't bet against it being open later in the season next year, or maybe it will be 2020. Who knows? Without knowing what the theming will entail it's impossible to say, and honestly, I don't really care as it will open when it's ready; I am not the kind of person to plan a trip around a ride's opening date.

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby RCT3Bross » Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:00 pm

^ & ^^ While I agree with you both. I do however think it's way way to early to lose sight of that 2019 opening as many people do.I learned my lesson at Klugheim that in May was still a giant construction site but a month later looked amazing and was done. Honestly I do agree with the people that it's a long shot from finishing but they still have about 3/4 of a year before it's July 2019. If there was 1/2 a year left and it looked like this I can see why people lose hope. Now July 2019 sounds to far away for me to say this can't absulutly be done by then. I am very much aware that it might not open before 2020, I still don't believe it for sure won't open in 2019 like these people that start to annoy me.
Roller Coaster Traveler 3 Bross Parks of 2018: Efteling, Phantasialand, Walibi Holland, Skyline park, Europa Park, Walibi Belgium, Toverland, Thorpe Park, Alton Towers, Blackpool Pleasure Beach
2018 Rides: Fenix (Toverland), Tiki Waka (Walibi Belgium), Wicker Man (Alton Towers), Icon (Blackpool Pleasure Beach).

Jizzy jizz jizz jizz jizz

Postby PKI Jizzman » Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:36 pm

A.J. wrote:
RCT3Bross wrote:I follow this project as much as I can wherever I can. It's starts to annoy me that people already made up their minds that F.L.Y. opens in 2020 and not in 2019 because it's "Far from finishing". I just wonder Am I to optimistic that this project can be done in 9 to 10 months? Because I still believe it's opening next year July.

A wise Japanese man once said something along the lines of, "a delayed game is eventually good, a rushed game is bad forever".

:nina: :nina: :nina:

I hadn't checked in on this project in a while. It looks incredible even without whatever theme-work they're going to put in. Can't wait to see the final project!
Chi-livin. @adultswim @cartoonnetwork | World traveler, concert attendee, salsa connoisseur, comic reader, and theme park nerd.
Snaps: photoboothezizi

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby NCC1701-E » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:26 pm

Theming on the Wall that will seperate the two areas (Fantasy/Berlin) has started to appear really quickly over the past two weeks.
As you can see at the second picture, it seems like the fantasy side of the wall supposed to become a Wuze Town like Theming.

fly.jpg

0C4166A1-4667-41F6-ACBE-A51BB39E796C.jpeg.6667b2358e4ddc351779f643511cc3ac.jpeg

This Wall is very huge... =)

Source: Phantafriends

Star Wars is gay.

Postby MayTheGForceBeWithYou » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:38 pm

The more this takes shape, the more excited I get about it. Absolutely need to get back out there once this is complete!
人生は素晴らしき冒険旅行

Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey

Postby MrSum1_55 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:20 pm

Sad this will be pushed back. (I will be temporarily living in Germany in 2019, and I was looking forward to riding this).

if I ever ride this, this will be one of my most anticipated rides. It is like all the best aspects of Taron, Lech Coaster, and Batwing all in one. I actually really like Batwing, so I am excited to see more of what Vekoma will do next.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!