Busch Gardens Tampa Bay (BGT BGA Discussion Thread)

P. 829: New Howl-O-Scream 2019 details announced!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Can I park my donkey here?

Re: Busch Gardens Tampa Bay (BGT BGA Discussion Thread)

Postby CoasterGoddess » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:56 pm

B&MIntaminGCI wrote:
I wish it could but we're going down the 11th and leaving the 14th so the 12th is dedicated to BGT and the 13th for a Big Cat sanctuary.

Just thinking: Not sure what time you arrive on the 11th and leave on the 14th, but you could fit in Big Cat Rescue on one of those days. I have been there and the tour took about an hour. It's not a park or zoo, so after your guided tour it is over you're done, except shopping in their gift shop. You could then consider getting a 2 park pass to SeaWorld & BGT (a great deal!) and spend Wednesday over at Seaworld and ride Mako, Manta, and Kraken and do BGT Thursday and ask about discount on Howl-O-Scream before buying your tickets. :b :br SeaWorld Orlando is about 60 -70 minute drive from Tampa.
"Character matters; leadership descends from character." - Rush Limbaugh

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Postby Coasterguy21 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:52 pm

In a bit of sad news that I saw on my feed today, a guy reached into Pinky the Flamingo's exhibit in Jambo Junction, picked her up and slammed her to the ground. Due to her injuries, she had to be euthanized. Pinky was always one of my favorite animals at the park and she was extremely friendly. She was one of their animal ambassadors and known throughout the country because of her appearances on several talk shows. I'll miss seeing her there. Dude better have it coming for him!

Here's the news article: http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/florida-flamingo-euthanized-after-attack-busch-gardens-n622296
Last edited by Coasterguy21 on Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:05 pm.
This is my super lame signature where I will mention the words "roller coaster" and "theme park"

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby prozach626 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:04 pm

Out of all of the thug life, homicide related, and drug related crap I deal with at work, nothing still satisfies me like locking some dirt bag up for felony aggravated cruelty to an animal. I hate people who mess with animals. F*** that guy.

What's with the donkeys anyway?

Postby ragerunner2 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:10 pm

Coasterguy21 wrote:In a bit of sad news that I saw on my feed today, a guy reached into Pinky the Flamingo's exhibit in Jambo Junction, picked her up and slammed her to the ground. Due to her injuries, she had to be euthanized. Pinky was always one of my favorite animals at the park and she was extremely friendly. She was one of their animal ambassadors and known throughout the country because of her appearances on several talk shows. I'll miss seeing her there. Dude better have it coming for him!

Here's the news article: http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/florida-flamingo-euthanized-after-attack-busch-gardens-n622296

This is just pathetic. You really have to have some serious issues to do things like this. She was such a fun sweat animal, my boys liked having their picture taken with her.

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby Password121 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:18 pm

prozach626 wrote:Out of all of the thug life, homicide related, and drug related crap I deal with at work, nothing still satisfies me like locking some dirt bag up for felony aggravated cruelty to an animal. I hate people who mess with animals. F*** that guy.

:nina: :nina: :nina:
2017 Millennium Force Ride Host
2018 Millennium Force Team Leader

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:25 pm

Nothing is safe in the world any more. Even a sweet pink flamingo. :sad:

I hope they slam him to the ground, and see how he likes the attention.
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

Postby bert425 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:28 pm

not sure if either of these are Pinky, but this is the enclosure it happened in. . the friendly birds really do come right up to the low fence :(

we were just there 3 weeks ago!

people can be such evil bastards . . . .
IMG_2445.JPG
IMG_2446.JPG
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

Postby viking86 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:29 pm

Coasterguy21 wrote:In a bit of sad news that I saw on my feed today, a guy reached into Pinky the Flamingo's exhibit in Jambo Junction, picked her up and slammed her to the ground. Due to her injuries, she had to be euthanized. Pinky was always one of my favorite animals at the park and she was extremely friendly. She was one of their animal ambassadors and known throughout the country because of her appearances on several talk shows. I'll miss seeing her there. Dude better have it coming for him!

*sigh* What the hell is wrong with people?? :cry:

Can I park my donkey here?

Postby CoasterGoddess » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:35 pm

OMG, No!!!!!! :shockr: :cry:
That POS needs to be euthanized! I hope he's barred from every theme park in the USA after this POS serves his time in the slammer and I hope he gets slammed to the ground and worse! :devil:
PS. I also believe BGT needs to put more visible employees around the animal locations. I have seen a guy jump the fence into the alligator area and pull a gators tail. He jumped back out and was able to leave the park without anyone saying a thing! I told employees who just stood there and did nothing! Park said they don't chase down anyone, but what the guy did is a felony! They must put surveillance cameras up in animal locations and have employees take better care of their animals. I never heard of animals being mistreated and killed when the park was owned by Anheuser-Busch! They must look out for their animals better! :devil:
We seriously need to Make America Great Again. Those who don't see how our country has decline in many ways in the past decade need to wake up. We need to take action to make our country safer and more peaceful. I'm sick of loud rioters and violence everywhere! Too many narcissistic "me, me, me" people who care only about themselves and are violent to others. Darn, this ruined my mood, poor Pinky!
Last edited by CoasterGoddess on Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:53 pm.
"Character matters; leadership descends from character." - Rush Limbaugh

Postby coasterbill » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:38 pm

prozach626 wrote:Out of all of the thug life, homicide related, and drug related crap I deal with at work, nothing still satisfies me like locking some dirt bag up for felony aggravated cruelty to an animal. I hate people who mess with animals. F*** that guy.

:nina: :nina: :nina:

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!