Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Re: Busch Gardens Williamsburg (BGW BGE) Discussion Thread

Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:26 am

^ I was thinking of leprechauns, pots of gold, and double rainbows. :lol:

Whatever they pick, I'm sure it will turn out great based on Busch's pedigree.

Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:31 am

I am so excited by this development I've always thought a Screamin Swing would be a fantastic add to Ireland! Not to mention it's my favorite flat.

Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:31 pm

Canobie Coaster wrote:^ I was thinking of leprechauns, pots of gold, and double rainbows. :lol:

Whatever they pick, I'm sure it will turn out great based on Busch's pedigree.

If it is a Screamin' Swing (which would be OK by me), they should put it in Scotland and call it the "Highland Fling."

Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:08 pm

If BGW really does get a Screamin Swing in 2019, that pretty much confirms whatever Project Madrid ends up being will be a coaster. Probably a giga, according to the height rumors. I wonder if it'll end up being like Fury 325, given the fact that they already have a airtime machine in Apollo's Chariot, and another sort-of airtime machine with Invadr.

Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:50 am

Lintemuthstudios wrote:If BGW really does get a Screamin Swing in 2019, that pretty much confirms whatever Project Madrid ends up being will be a coaster.

Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:20 am

^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think if they build an S&S Sreamin' Swing in 2019 it means they're building an S&S Screamin' Swing in 2019 and I for one could not care less what else gets added to this amazing wonderful theme park that I love so much anymore because they will then have my favorite flat.

Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:08 pm

Screamin' Swings are amazing flat rides, so if this is true that would be a great addition to an already great park. Considering they have received 3 coasters in the last 6 years, a large flat like this is perfect IMO.

Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:06 pm

cfc wrote:If it is a Screamin' Swing (which would be OK by me), they should put it in Scotland and call it the "Highland Fling."

What about Highland Swing?

Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:16 pm

^ I see where you are going with that, but personally Highland Fling sounds better

Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:59 am

How's 'ol Mach Tower doing these days? Is it usually open day to day or is it still "I'll count on it being down but if it's open that's cool."
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS