Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Re: Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom Discussion Thread

Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:36 pm

Okay, with the three-hour early entry and the free snacks, it's definitely worth it to me now. The price is comparable to a daily ticket, yet it appears that you are able to experience more, especially if you stay for the entire 3 + 3 hours. Glad you had fun!

Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:17 pm

That's amazing! What a great looking event, and it's absolutely worth the cost for me. I definitely want to do this the next time I'm there.

Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:37 pm

robbalvey wrote:
bert425 wrote:- surprised they didn't do this as an "add on" to the daily ticket? one can just purchase this alone and get 6 hours in the park for $119? that itself seems to be a pretty solid deal.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean, but they don't sell it as an "add-on" because you don't need a daily ticket to go to this. You just need to buy this ticket. It's just like Mickey's Not-So-Scary or Very Merry Christmas Party. All of those being "hard ticket" events.

yes, that's what I was meaning. I thought they do it like some other places I've been to (thinking Dinosaurs Alive!), where you have to get a park ticket at full price, but then do an "add on" to let you do the "bonus" thing (see the Dino animatronics, or to get the extra hours & perks).

it's GREAT that it's s separate ticketed event (I've never bought tix or been to the other two, so didn't realize they were really stand alone too).

thanks for the response, I understand it better now, and it's absolutely a stellar deal!

Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:53 pm

I'd buy it. :mickey:

Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:38 pm

Great report! 3 hours of basically ERT in a Disney park would be worth it alone, but having 3 additional hours before park closes and drinks/snacks makes it a no brainer.

Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:51 pm

Wow! That's really cool! I actually would be totally down for doing that, for the slightly higher price than a normal daily ticket! Now, if only I could afford another vacation down to Florida this year to experience it with my kiddos! :lol:

Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:36 am

Wow $119 for that is a really good price, considering it's basically 3 hours of ERT! Looks totally worth it to me!

Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:53 am

This looks great! I've never seen the Peter Pan and Seven Dwarfs rides this empty.

Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:01 am

Thanks for the timely trip report, Robb. I am heading to Orlando this Saturday for a conference and posted a question about the after hours event a few weeks ago. Your report confirms that it is worth the $126.74 ($119 + Fl tax) for a few hours of almost exclusive park time at Magic Kingdom. This will certainly help ease the pain of a boring 4 day government accountants conference that starts Sunday afternoon.

Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:44 am

That looks like an awesome event!

Great photos.
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS