Kentucky Kingdom (SFKK, KK) Discussion Thread

P. 968 - Hallowscream to return this year
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 3 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Re: Kentucky Kingdom (SFKK, KK) Discussion Thread

Postby ratdogg68 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:38 pm

RAWKIN_coaster38 wrote:I love those pictures, Midgetman82!! :lover:

I also have a TR from the event on Friday night. What I don't have in quality I make up for in quantity (hopefully?) and some descriptions of my experience of the mazes.

I'm doing this thing now where I'm trying to keep them all in one thread, so here it is.

Great report, that picture you took on the giant wheel looking towards Thunder Run, has me and my two girlfriends in it.
Let the Riding begin

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Canobie Coaster » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:11 pm

As everyone else has said, awesome photos!
Top 3 Wood- Lightning Rod, Voyage, Coaster (PNE Playland)
Top 3 Steel- Steel Vengeance, Untamed, Expedition GeForce
Most Recent Trip Reports- Hamburg DOM & Heide Park

Is my pee supposed to be this color?

Postby Midgetman82 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:09 am

Thank you all. :)

Great TR Rawkin. Great to hear even KK's haunted houses stand up on their own, even when compared to a much more major events that utilize conga lines. It's great getting separated into smaller groups for this one for the reasons you stated, the scares being more directed towards your specific group.
So long, and thanks for all the fish! | Photography Blog |Flickr | @WaterSlideDB | Coaster Count

Is my pee supposed to be this color?

Postby Midgetman82 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:03 pm

Paid my tributes this past Sunday to an Arrow coaster two hours north, then snuck out that afternoon to go party the evening away with some leftover night rides I never got in my previous two HalloScream visits, notably Cyclos and T3.

I'd normally skip T3 at HalloScream due to the line spilling out of the station and the 1 train ops, but thankfully it was an in-station wait when I went by it this past weekend. Regardless of the rep the coaster usually gets, it I thought it genuinely lived up to its name with how much faster it felt barreling through its elements in the darkness. For those of us crazies that actually kinda like the ride, it was pretty awesome! :Pr
20191027_212627.jpg
20191027_212652.jpg
20191027_212941-02.jpeg
So long, and thanks for all the fish! | Photography Blog |Flickr | @WaterSlideDB | Coaster Count

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!