Six Flags Great America (SFGAm) Discussion Thread

P. 1257 - World's Tallest Water Coaster coming in 2020!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 8 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Re: Six Flags Great America (SFGAm) Discussion Thread

Postby RaceBoarder » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:26 am

In Illinois, theme parks would fall under Phase 5, which is the final phase in reopening. At this point I wouldn't expect there to be a 2020 season. Illinois has been one of the most cautious states in reopening and given the results that FL and TX are seeing with their reopening, I firmly believe that large scale gatherings won't happen here for the foreseeable future...

2 + 2 = donkey!

Postby teacherkim » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:31 am

Yeah, but MO is still on the 50 person gathering thing but SFSTL was able to open with the restrictions in place, mostly because it is outdoors I think. Besides if IL is letting zoos open under phase 4 (which they are) then why not amusement parks? Oh well. SFGA would be a tack on to the last day of the road trip so we can make a late decision I guess.

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Postby RaceBoarder » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:51 pm

Like I said, Illinois has been one of the most cautious states in opening. Because of that, Amusement Parks are going to be one of the last things to open. It sucks, but that is how IL is handling this.

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!