Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:53 pm
Looks like the new "performance area" of the castle re-build, has been completed.
And this front stage, I am seeing, is almost as tall as the (current) castle itself, lol!
On second thought, this could
have something to do with HKDL's current Halloween, too.
- Where's the castle? (o; Photo posted by HK Main Street Gazette.
- NewStuff01c.png (455.85 KiB) Viewed 5609 times
Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:05 pm
Apparently, the above stage is
for the Halloween shows etc.
But here's a behind-the-fence-look from blogmickey.com Thanks!
- Castle04.jpg (267.85 KiB) Viewed 5149 times
Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:58 pm
Another recent photo posted, on the Castle's transformation.
Thanks HK Main Street Gazette for it.
- Castle05.jpg (178.07 KiB) Viewed 4117 times
Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:27 pm
Another construction photo, posted by HK Main Street Gazette at the end of December. Thankyou!
- Castle07.png (550.92 KiB) Viewed 3855 times
- The section being built.
- Castle08.png (183.91 KiB) Viewed 3855 times
Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:18 pm
Ant-Man and the Wasp: Nano Battle is set to open on March 31st.
Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:42 pm
^ LOL love it! They pitch the backstory so perfectly, using the
Iron Man attraction (re: The StarkEXPO) as the lead in.
Great video! Thanks for finding it and sharing it!
Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:58 am
With Ant-Man & The Wasp
getting ready to open (March 31st), HKDL is getting ready to sell merchandise and food
that reflect the attraction's......style.
Posted by http://www.tdrexplorer.com
- The Ant-Man Burger(s). Hmmm. Not sure about that bun. But that is one heck of a slice of tomato!
- antman-burger-2018.jpg (128.17 KiB) Viewed 3376 times
- The Wasp Burger(s). Mmmmm onion ringy dingy ding-a-ling dings. Sold! (o: The burger sliders are cute, too.
- wasp-burger-2018.jpg (126.81 KiB) Viewed 3376 times
Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:40 pm
HKDL just released more info. on the new Ant Man / Wasp attraction, opening at the end of March.
They also included a few interior
photos of it, which look nice and dark and Marvel-ish!
And it's looking more and more like HKDL will be The First DL to have a truly realized Marvel Land.
Once their Major Attraction (taking over the Autopia footprint) opens in 2023?
- Round and Round we're going...
- NewStuff11.jpg (285.08 KiB) Viewed 2934 times
- ....After we took the Tunnel! (o:
- NewStuff12.jpg (323.21 KiB) Viewed 2934 times
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:22 pm
Wow, that looks fantastic!
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:42 pm
^ Doesn't it??? I am now (not so) seriously, working on a three-AsiaDisney Resort trip in 2025. Starting with Shanghai, then down to Hong Kong, and then back, up, and over to Tokyo Disney... <drool>
Po$$ible? I hope so, lol!
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.