Liseberg Discussion Thread

P. 289: Lisebergbanan gets new trains, station & facade!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 5 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Starbucks Enthusiast

Re: Liseberg Discussion Thread

Postby gisco » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:50 am

These pictures make me want to come visit the park during the Christmas season.

Did my donkey title just change???

Postby Ap0ptosis » Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:53 am

Can't wait until the snow starts falling, it makes the park look even more stunning and rasies the christmas feelings to their maximum!

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:33 am

gisco wrote:These pictures make me want to come visit the park during the Christmas season.

This, and several other parks around the world, at this time. :wink:
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby RCT3Bross » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:06 pm

I got a little question about Liseberg: I'm thinking to make my first visit to this park in 2014 but can't understand the system they use. I read somewhere about coupons and cards to ride the attractions of the park with a payment to enter. My question is: how does this system works? Do I have to buy (specific) coupons for rides and how expensive would these bee? I can't really find the information I need and I want to know beforehand.
Roller Coaster Traveler 3 Bross Parks of 2018: Efteling, Phantasialand, Walibi Holland, Skyline park, Europa Park, Walibi Belgium, Toverland, Thorpe Park, Alton Towers, Blackpool Pleasure Beach
2018 Rides: Fenix (Toverland), Tiki Waka (Walibi Belgium), Wicker Man (Alton Towers), Icon (Blackpool Pleasure Beach).

Postby Ap0ptosis » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:29 pm

Hej! Writing this from my phone so bear with me.
1 dollar is something like 7 swedish crowns

The entrance fee is about 90 swedish crowns.
Easiest & cheapest for you would probably be to buy a wrist band that allows you to go on as many rides as you want, I belive those are about 300 swedish crowns.

I can try to edit a more complete answer once I get on a computer but I think I covered the most relevant stuff

Edit(from phone) : those coupons you are talking about are all the same, different rides cost a different amount of coupons (1-5?) and i belive they are about 20 kr/each, maybe cheaper of you buy a little collection of them
2 day entrance + wrist band is 590 kr or something around there

Edit2: some parks in europe (ex europa park) gives you a free entrance + wrist band at liseberg if you've got their season card ( and vice versa)

I don't always seduce Donkeys, but when I do I use classy Champagne!

Postby _koppen » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:49 pm

Also remember to book online, it's the only way to get the fastpass system (that is free!).
No. 1 Water Park guy!
The Megalite is *the* roller coaster of the world! (after finally riding Expedition Geforce I'll admit it was pretty awesome as well!)

Full Fledged Donkey Enthusiast!

Re: Sv: Liseberg Discussion Thread

Postby tooooobbe » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:29 pm

_koppen wrote:Also remember to book online, it's the only way to get the fastpass system (that is free!).

But also limited at 3 coupons per wristband.

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby RCT3Bross » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:58 pm

Ap0ptosis wrote:Hej! Writing this from my phone so bear with me.
1 dollar is something like 7 swedish crowns

The entrance fee is about 90 swedish crowns.
Easiest & cheapest for you would probably be to buy a wrist band that allows you to go on as many rides as you want, I belive those are about 300 swedish crowns.

I can try to edit a more complete answer once I get on a computer but I think I covered the most relevant stuff

Edit(from phone) : those coupons you are talking about are all the same, different rides cost a different amount of coupons (1-5?) and i belive they are about 20 kr/each, maybe cheaper of you buy a little collection of them
2 day entrance + wrist band is 590 kr or something around there

Edit2: some parks in europe (ex europa park) gives you a free entrance + wrist band at liseberg if you've got their season card ( and vice versa)

Thank you for the information, this makes it pretty clear to me already. Now I can finally make a minimum price for this trip. Since I'm staying 1 day I think the wristband is the best option for me. But it seems like I will ride Helix next year after all, already exited.
Anyway yet again thank you for explaining it.
Roller Coaster Traveler 3 Bross Parks of 2018: Efteling, Phantasialand, Walibi Holland, Skyline park, Europa Park, Walibi Belgium, Toverland, Thorpe Park, Alton Towers, Blackpool Pleasure Beach
2018 Rides: Fenix (Toverland), Tiki Waka (Walibi Belgium), Wicker Man (Alton Towers), Icon (Blackpool Pleasure Beach).

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:02 pm

^ Try and make it through the Gasten Hotel, if you can allow time for it.

Really, it is one of The Best Haunts on Earth, IMhO.
It's an upcharge, but totally worth the extra cost
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

Postby Ap0ptosis » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:49 am

Here is a quick edit I did of the Helix POV so that you can enjoy it without all the annoying off-ride clips interrupting it all the time. Enjoy!

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!