I don't even know where to begin. Everything from the operations to the management gets a failing grade. Everything from poor service, to major safety violations. Ill just list them.
1. Closing the park at 3pm, and the rain is just now starting at around 5pm. No major storms....just scattered rain. The park was by no means buisy. 5 min waits tops. I'm positive that had more to do with it than the weather did. It's awfully conviniant that tgey also close an hour before your dinner dinning plan can be used.
2. Rude staff. Seriously, is every worker here in a bad mood?
3. Height limits on rides. I have never been to a parks that checks your height as this park does. I was denied being able to ride the parks version of a wipeout because I was "too tall". I have been on this ride at every park I have been to that has one with no issues.
4. Closing kiddy rides an hour before the park closes. The park closed at 9pm. I can understand if the park closed at 11 or 12, but closing them at 8pm is just dumb. My kids were not impressed with this. And to make it even worse, they did not even open a bunch of them today because it "rained out this morning". They claimed that the rides can't run if it rained out. BS...every other park they can. It was again because of budget cutting.
5. The BIGGEST issue I had was a major safety issue with the parks rapids ride. This is another ride that they decided not to open today. The problem is, the rides entrance was wide open and the ride was running on auto pilot. People were walking into the station starting to get into the ride that was running with zero employees around. People almost got in and rode the ride. The water was flowing and rafts were being dispatched automatically. I exited the ride and asked to talk to a supervisor about this. Her excuse was that there was supposed to be a chain across the entrance. So I asked her was a chain supposed to stop someone from entering the ride area and falling in? She had no answer for me other than "sorry". At the least, they could have posted an employee at the entrance to prevent an issue. She also claimed that they keep the ride running so the Reservoir does not fill up....whatever that means. Even the security guard was pissed because of the safety issues with this. The management had nothig to sau other than the typical hollow "sorry".
I can go on and on about other things as well. This park is a mess compared to other six flags parks.
- Nobody's home, but the ride is running.
- No goliath...still