Six Flags New England (SFNE) Discussion Thread

P. 796 - Supergirl Sky Flyer Announced for 2020!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 5 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Six Flags New England (SFNE) Discussion Thread

Postby SuperShawn » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:43 am

Ok this I am excited for, it looks like they took some of the great elements of Outlaw Run and meshed them with Texas Giant. Will certainly make the trek up North for this.

What's with the donkeys anyway?

Postby BurgoAndM » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:46 am

I really need to go to SFNE one time to ride this and other rides. Favorite RMC so far out of all creations. =)
Coaster Count: 12 (Steel: 10, Wooden: 2)
Parks: 3

A donkey is a domesticated member of the Equidae or horse family.

Postby coasterchitchat » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:51 am

Rocky Mountain Construction JUST said on Facebook they are installing the first piece of track for Wicked Cyclone today! Someone run to the park NOW!! This is an EMERGENCY!!!!
Vekoma is English means, "We don't have the budget for a B&M so let's just order a Vekoma."

I poke manatees in the butt.

Postby Jcoaster » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:58 am

I'll make there 3 hour journey to be there for opening day. Grinning the entire time, RMC looks like they have a winner in Wicked Cyclone.
Lightening Rod/Skyrush/El Toro/I305/Superman: The Ride/ Twisted Timbers/Storm Chaser/ Apollo's Chariot/Phoenix/Boulder Dash

Challenge me at Donkey Kong...I dare ya!

Postby neil009 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:10 am

Pardon my language but... HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED

After all this time of just watching all the different RMC coasters, wanting so badly to ride one, now one is finally coming to a park near me. I knew it was coming, but now seeing the layout and knowing it's real, I'm like seriously bugging out. I love the mix of airtime and inversions (especially the stall, looks a lot like that one sort-of-upside-down spot on Outlaw Run). And like I said before, I found this park to be very pleasant this year, I had no big complaints with the park itself at all. I look forward to being their costumer again.

A.J. wrote:Why does there have to be a stall and several zero-G rolls? Is that really the only way they can market this coaster?

My hopes for seeing a new good old-fashioned airtime machine in the US like Bizarro or a Mega Lite continue to dwindle...

I guess it really is true, no matter how awesome the announcement, somebody will complain. I never believed this up until now. But I mean... jeeziz.
Last edited by neil009 on Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:23 am.

Founder of the Cult of Skank Mountain

Postby boldikus » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:12 am

This is easily the most exciting announcement of the day for me. Colossus looks great, but this is much closer. Glad I didn't kill myself trying to get up to SFNE this year, now I have this great reason to make it a point to get there next. :br

Vagina Wreckage

Postby Barge84 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:13 am

After my visit to the park in 2013, I said I'd never waste my time with SFNE again. Looks like that's going to change... This looks great!

Is my pee supposed to be this color?

Postby Midgetman82 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:17 am

A.J. wrote:Why does there have to be a stall and several zero-G rolls? Is that really the only way they can market this coaster?

Just ask all the RMC fanboys. It becomes a bit cliche after a few coasters, sure, but it's still popular enough for a few parks to keep getting them. Frankly, this layout does look like one of the better, but that's just my personal opinion.
So long, and thanks for all the fish! | Photography Blog |Flickr | @WaterSlideDB | Coaster Count

I know quite a lot about Donkeys!

Postby TIMtationX » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:19 am

This thing looks excellent. RMC is on a roll.
"You're Making Me Angry....."
Visited Parks:
Six Flags: New England, Over Georgia, Fiesta Texas
Carowinds, Busch Gardens Williamsburg, SeaWorld Orlando, WDW, Universal Orlando

Come one. Come all. Ride the roller coaster in my pants.

Postby SFOGdude25 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:21 am

Dang, this looks amazing!!
If RMC wasn't my favorite manufacturer by this point, they certainly are now! Wicked Cyclone looks so relentless and intense!
I also agree that this looks just a little better than Twisted Colossus.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!