Kings Island (KI) Discussion Thread

P. 1814 - Orion Giga Coaster Announced for 2020!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 6 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
What would donkeys be like on the moon?

Re: Kings Island (KI) Discussion Thread

Postby sdcfan88 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:36 pm

ytterbiumanalyst wrote:I went around this time last year and lines weren't too bad. A few coasters had 30 minutes or so on that Saturday. FastLane+ isn't a necessity, but it's still a good purchase.

Alright thanks! Good to hear.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby prozach626 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:25 am

Fast lane + and Fright Lane are the way to go at The Haunt. The experience is incredible. And we get hammered drunk...

"Excuse me, miss, may I pound my large rooster into your donkey?"

Postby Ape » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:47 am

Anyone that’s not an entitled enthusiast that feels the need to overly critique this coaster and can enjoy it because its going to be fun regardless of stats feel free to reach out to me when you make your visit to ride it. I live nearby and would love to come catch a ride or two with you when you’re at my home park.

Postby thrillseeker4552 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:25 am

Ape wrote:Anyone that’s not an entitled enthusiast that feels the need to overly critique this coaster and can enjoy it because its going to be fun regardless of stats feel free to reach out to me when you make your visit to ride it. I live nearby and would love to come catch a ride or two with you when you’re at my home park.

I think this is my favorite post ever.
Steel: 176 / Wood: 32 / Total: 208
Home Parks: Knott's (when home), Lagoon (at school)
Favorite Coaster: Intimidator 305

Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby mikeykaise » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:09 am

Ape wrote:Anyone that’s not an entitled enthusiast that feels the need to overly critique this coaster and can enjoy it because its going to be fun regardless of stats feel free to reach out to me when you make your visit to ride it. I live nearby and would love to come catch a ride or two with you when you’re at my home park.

^ Love this!

Postby prozach626 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:23 am

Ape wrote:I live nearby and would love to come catch a ride or two with you when you’re at my home park.

catch a ride or two = drink a beer or two

I should have hit you up when we came to town this last time, but the trip was kind of last minute.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Phant0mF1re » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:20 am

I think Orion looks awesome, and I'm strongly considering changing my plans from hitting Carowinds next year to Kings Island. I could probably squeeze both in somehow though, KI isn't all that far from me in Pittsburgh...

"Excuse me, miss, may I pound my large rooster into your donkey?"

Postby Ape » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:14 am

prozach626 wrote:
Ape wrote:I live nearby and would love to come catch a ride or two with you when you’re at my home park.

I should have hit you up when we came to town this last time, but the trip was kind of last minute.

When were you here? I spent 4 days in a row at the park a couple weekends back and then this weekend I was there Saturday.

Bonafide Donkey Expert

Postby RCjunkie » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:58 am

Thinking the first or second week in June next year. Haven't been since 2016 so need to hit Mystic Timbers also. You better be ready. :lol:

Postby prozach626 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:09 am

Ape wrote:
prozach626 wrote:

When were you here? I spent 4 days in a row at the park a couple weekends back and then this weekend I was there Saturday.

We were there on the 10th. It was a beautiful day and the park was packed. FL+ Diamondback lines were about 20 minutes.

Also, I think Mystic Timbers is Emily's favorite new coaster at the park. The Beast seemed kind of rough this year and we didn't get a night ride.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!