Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:31 am
Kw6sTheatee wrote:Call me a nerd, but I would love to go through that workbook and do every single one of the math problems.
Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:05 pm
Kw6sTheatee wrote:Call me a nerd
Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:11 pm
Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:13 pm
PKI Jizzman wrote:I don't think you guys can call Kw6sTheatee a nerd because he clearly misspelled the 'Theater' part of his username when hastily signing up.
Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:10 pm
NEW BREWHOUSE RESTAURANT OPENING AT KINGS ISLAND
Kings Island will continue to build on its dining experience in 2019 with the opening of a new restaurant. The Miami River Brewhouse will be located in the Rivertown area of the park directly across from the award-winning Mystic Timbers roller coaster.
The menu, personally crafted by Kings Island’s Executive Chef, James Major, will feature taps from the finest local breweries as well as appetizers, salads, gourmet sandwiches and premium burgers. Selections will include:
Last year Kings Island opened Coney Bar B Que, featuring various barbecue favorites including St. Louis-style ribs, pulled pork, rotisserie chicken and Queen City Sausage along with a fresh selection of side dishes.
- Pull Apart Bread – cheddar, garlic butter, scallions with beer mustard and Sri-Rancha (appetizer)
- That’s One Big Pretzel – Bavarian twist with bacon jam and beer cheese (appetizer)
- Texas Bahn Mi – smoked beef, cucumber, carrot, cilantro with Sri-Mayo served on French bread
- London’s Bridge – fried cod, cheese, tartar sauce served with super slaw
- Big Bacon Burger – a double patty burger with Havarti cheese, candied onion, bacon jam and sliced bacon
- Impossible Burger – vegan burger with herb mustard, cucumber, lettuce, tomato and onion
Miami River Brewhouse will be included in the park’s dining plans.
Kings Island opens for the 2019 season on April 20. Click here for 2019 operating days and hours.
Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:44 pm
Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:54 pm
Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:00 pm
Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:05 pm
Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:52 am
thrillrider wrote:So is this new "restaurant" going to be full service?