Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Re: Adventuredome in Las Vegas

Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:24 pm

This really does look interesting. I really hope to get out to Vegas this year in order to ride it.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:13 pm

It's crazy how this ride just looks like it belongs there. Not to much more to go.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:23 pm

ooking really cool now! Am I the only one who think this El Loco looks much better than the other standard El Locos?

Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:30 pm

gerstlaueringvar wrote:Am I the only one who think this El Loco looks much better than the other standard El Locos?

I also think this looks way better than the standard El Locos.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:35 pm

XYZ wrote:
gerstlaueringvar wrote:Am I the only one who think this El Loco looks much better than the other standard El Locos?

I also think this looks way better than the standard El Locos.

I think from the beginning we knew this wasn't going to be a bog standard El Loco model.

I'm loving all of these updates we're getting, thanks John. I can't wait to get out there and ride this.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:39 pm

A.J. wrote:Does the station platform have an open roof? That would be so cool!

It does not, it is the old Rim Runner station. Not too much to go, been a real blast watching the progress on this.
Just think, Rim Runner's last day of operation was Superbowl Sunday 2013.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:41 pm

^I have a lot of affection for Green Lantern with its blinding LED logo, but this El Loco definitely looks great!
Last edited by azza29 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:43 pm.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:43 pm

Could this be the first successful implementation of trick track on a steel coaster? I have personally never experienced it but it seems to me that people don't seem to care for it on Skyrush or Cheetah Hunt.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:08 pm

I like how this El Loco's ending is slightly separate from the rest of the ride, makes it more unique.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:14 pm

Is that a Trick Track I see?

Haven't seen one of those since Thunder Dolphin.

Also I love how bizarre of a layout this thing has. Looks like it covers much more ground than the standard El Loco model. Are any trains on site yet?
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS