Adventuredome Discussion Thread

Double amputee falls out of El Loco
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Adventuredome Discussion Thread

Postby cal1br3tto » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:28 am

Yes, shocking headline. Although it's hard for me not to feel bad for injury victims (except, you know, all the blatantly stupid ones), apart from that I'm relieved to know it was someone who clearly could not have ridden safely, and absolutely should not have been permitted to ride if her disability was obvious.
114 wood+512 steel=626 | Steel Vengeance | Boulder Dash | Twisted Timbers | Coaster | X2 | Twisted Colossus | Storm Chaser | Phoenix | Maverick | Twisted Cyclone | Iron Rattler | Voyage | Kawasemi | El Toro | New Texas Giant

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Adventuredome Discussion Thread

Postby DoinItForTheFame » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:49 am

Okay.... I 100% feel this is on the ride op at the time. Like, ride op training 101 you go over the “tri-pod” rule. After the Six Flags accident, I’m pretty sure, the “tri-pod” rule became one of those requirements that manufactures say must be met prior to riding.

The “tri-pod” rule states that every rider must have 3 functioning limbs. . . Either two legs and an arm, or two arms and a leg... But they had to have at least 3 (of their own limbs) prosthetics didn’t count. So if the ride op noticed she was a double amputee they shouldn’t have let her ride to begin with.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Bigger is not always better.

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!