Europa Park Discussion Thread

P. 221: RWS Entertainment Group audition tour announced
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I wrote the book about donkeys!

Re: Europa Park Discussion Thread

Postby Satchboogie3 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:17 pm

That's too bad to hear that the day didn't go as well as planned. I can understand the single-rider frustration. I'm used to US parks where the single rider lines move quickly, however I think the reason they don't at Europa Park (same goes for Phantasialand) is the fact that a lot of the rides you are assigned seating and the crew is very good at filling empty seats that way. It's definitely more of a crap-shoot, especially on 2-per row rides.
Coaster Count: 219
Favorite Steel- Superman: Ride Of Steel (SFNE) .... errrr Bizarro
Favorite Wooden- El toro

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Canobie Coaster » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:41 am

I saw on social media that Wodan's lift chain tore yesterday.

In typical Europa fashion, they fixed it overnight.
Top 3 Wood- Lightning Rod, Voyage, Coaster (PNE Playland)
Top 3 Steel- Steel Vengeance, Untamed, Expedition GeForce
Most Recent Trip Reports- Gardaland & Mirabilandia

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:42 am

^Of course they did! This isn't Six Flags we're talking about!

I'd like to buy a vowel!

Postby KBrylczyk » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:49 pm

I mean, it helps that they have a huge machine shop literally down the road from the park to build (most of) their rides. But yeah, definitely not the Six Flags method of "we don't need spares, just order a new one when this one breaks."
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/539c3534a7c7084b61a754366e69a2bf.jpg[/img][/url]

Delicious & Refreshing

Postby jedimaster1227 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:38 am

RWS Entertainment Group has sent us a press release detailing their upcoming audition tour in partnership with Europa Park!

RWS Entertainment Group (RWS), a full-service production company that creates award-winning custom entertainment, live events, and brand experiences worldwide, announced the launch of their upcoming audition tour in partnership with Germany’s largest amusement park, Europa-Park. The tour will span from Eastern Europe to New York City, as RWS seeks to procure dancers and character performers at the top of their craft for the park’s wide variety of live entertainment programming.

Auditions will be held in Moscow, Milan, Rome, London and New York City beginning September 23. Hired performers will be provided with complimentary housing, meals and the opportunity to take dance classes and German-language classes, among many other perks.

“We are more committed than ever to expanding our international presence as we continue our collaboration with Europa-Park to recruit the highest caliber of talent from around the world,” stated Ryan Stana, founder and CEO of RWS. “Using our global platform, we remain dedicated to delivering the cutting-edge entertainment and experiential offerings of our New York City creatives to a European audience.”

In addition to casting services, RWS also produces innovative new programming for Europa-Park, upholding the park’s status as a year round, one-of-a-kind getaway destination. Europa-Park is considered Europe’s best kept secret due to the high quality of entertainment it produces. RWS seeks to further translate this reputation throughout the international performing arts industry to further cement Europa-Park as a global destination for top performers.

The most recent show RWS developed for the park, JUNIOR CLUB Live! Klappe und Action!, utilizes song, dance and green screen technology to promote audience interaction as they work with the characters to recreate missing scenes from a movie. Guests are even given the opportunity to see the final film at the completion of every show.

Over 5.6 million people from all over the world visit each season to experience the excitement offered by more than one hundred attractions and shows at one of the world’s most beautiful theme parks. Located in the south-west German city, Rust, Europa-Park lies near the border of France and Switzerland. Therefore, many productions are performed in German, French and English, making the entertainment accessible to a wide audience. Europa-Park has elevated the standard for theme park offerings through their elegant European themed concept, dazzling seasonal decor and unforgettable experiences in the largest hotel resorts in Germany.

For more information about upcoming audition tour, please visit europapark-entertainment.de/.
Change the scheme, Alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you would be so kind!

I'd like to buy a vowel!

Postby KBrylczyk » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:33 am

^ Huh, interesting. I worked for RWS back in 2011 but they were only working with low to mid-tier American properties. When my contract was up with them they began to break into the cruise ship entertainment industry. To see they're now working with world-class level properties is great!

I wonder if I can schmooze my way back in.
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/539c3534a7c7084b61a754366e69a2bf.jpg[/img][/url]

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Kleator » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:22 am

There's a new clip showing off some of the inner area of Rulantica:

https://twitter.com/rulantica/status/1175076306838573057

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!