Six Flags America (SFA) Discussion Thread

P. 831 - Harley Quinn Spinsanity Announced for 2020!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 5 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Six Flags America (SFA) Discussion Thread

Postby Philrad71 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:54 pm

I've said it before...every park should have this and a Screaming Swing.

But that's just me being greedy. lol

A great addition for the park for sure.

What's with the donkeys anyway?

Postby Hershey_flags » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:39 pm

A Giant Discovery is exactly what this park needed! Next on the wish list is either a Free Spin or a Raptor. Not sure if they can even do that with such a low budget, but hopefully corporate can find it in their hearts to send one our way in the near future.

I just swallowed a whole donkey!

Postby Jason Maier » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:40 am

Hershey_flags wrote:A Giant Discovery is exactly what this park needed! Next on the wish list is either a Free Spin or a Raptor. Not sure if they can even do that with such a low budget, but hopefully corporate can find it in their hearts to send one our way in the near future.

They could easily put a Free Spin between Superman: ROS and Batwing.

And I'd say replace Penguin's Blizzard River (which doesn't operate in cooler weather and smells weird at times) with a Raptor.

“Fear can make a donkey attack a lion”

Postby hoppedup » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:17 am

I'll write a trip report at some point. But here's a pic of the Superman:ROS queue at around 1:15 Sunday. Park had a decent crowd and the best coaster in the park was like this all day. SMDH. We rode 9 times in a row at one point without re-queuing.
Superman Queue.jpg
Parks: 21 | Coasters: 142 | Wood: 39 | Steel: 102 | Fiberglass: 1

I wish they would make Street Fighter Donkey.

Postby palmerleeberry » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:41 am

. . . and I thought Harley Quinn's Spinsanity was going to be a Tilt-a-Whirl. :oops:

Boy, am I glad I was wrong. :p

This ride will kick your :butt: !!!

And after you ride it . . . :b

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Canobie Coaster » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:59 am

Looks like Six Flags America is doing a slightly different coffin challenge. Last year most people in the coffins on their phones. Six Flags America is placing a ban on technology, but you can be there with your significant other.

I can't think of anything more romantic. :lol:

Link

WASHINGTON (SBG)- Would you be able to be with your significant other in a tight space without technology for 30 hours?

That is the challenge at Six Flags America near Washington, D.C. The event is called 'Six Flags 30 Hour Couple Coffin Challange.'

2018 was the first year of the coffin challenge at Six Flags across the country where people were solo in the coffin.

Any technology during the challenge is a no-no. No smartphones or, watches, earbuds or headphones while in the coffin.

The event will be held 4 pm September 27 to 10 pm September 28 during the Halloween event 'Fright Fest.'

Top 5 Wood- Lightning Rod, Voyage, Coaster (PNE Playland), Phoenix, Boulder Dash
Top 5 Steel- Steel Vengeance, Untamed, Expedition GeForce, Twisted Colossus, Schwur des Karnan
Most Recent Trip Reports- Dutch Wonderland & Hersheypark- Summer

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!