Six Flags America (SFA) Discussion Thread

P. 831 - Harley Quinn Spinsanity Announced for 2020!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 5 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
The best thing about TPR is the donkeys.

Re: Six Flags America (SFA) Discussion Thread

Postby DarkRideNick » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:00 pm

How are they weird? Are the restrooms themed to DC Comics on the inside?
Nicky Palton
:lmao: Cedar Point's #1 Fan :lmao:

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby JG-77 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:20 pm

Lol no, they're just small and pretty bare. Almost like a garden shed painted bright colors on the outside, almost like a garden shed but the inside is a bathroom. I posted a video where you can see the inside of the bathrooms a little while ago here.
1. El Toro :airtime: 2. El Toro :airtimer: 3. El Toro :airtime: 4. El Toro :airtimer: --- I'm not good at ranking...

Too Slow For Comfort

Postby Too Fast For Comfort » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:18 am

JG-77 wrote:Lol no, they're just small and pretty bare. Almost like a garden shed painted bright colors on the outside, almost like a garden shed but the inside is a bathroom. I posted a video where you can see the inside of the bathrooms a little while ago here.

Hahaha. Imagine the horror of the other guests when you brought a camera into the bathroom stall and started filming.

Jizzy jizz jizz jizz jizz

Postby PKI Jizzman » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:36 am

Too Fast For Comfort wrote:
JG-77 wrote:Lol no, they're just small and pretty bare. Almost like a garden shed painted bright colors on the outside, almost like a garden shed but the inside is a bathroom. I posted a video where you can see the inside of the bathrooms a little while ago here.

Hahaha. Imagine the horror of the other guests when you brought a camera into the bathroom stall and started filming.

"I'm uh, just here for the roller coasters. Really I swear"
{1991} Chicago guy. Creative ad world guy with @adultswim @cartoonnetwork World traveler, concert attendee, salsa connoisseur, comic reader, and theme park nerd

What's with the donkeys anyway?

Postby Hershey_flags » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:32 am

Does that part of the park really warrant a large bathroom? The foot traffic in that area on my visits is very light.

Postby Mike240SX » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:41 am

This new bathroom is circled in red. The next nearest ones are circled in yellow. Yeah, I'd say it was needed.

SFA.jpg
-Mike
Total Coasters: 134
Top 10 Steel: Maverick, Skyrush, Intimidator 305, Banshee, Millennium Force, Raptor, Superman: The Ride (SFNE), Top Thrill Dragster, Big Bad Wolf, Volcano
Top 10 Wood: The Beast, El Toro, Phoenix (Knoebels), Boulder Dash, Thunderbolt (KW), Mystic Timbers, Comet (Hershey), Hercules, Shivering Timbers, Jack Rabbit (KW)
Top 5 Hybrid: Twisted Timbers, Goliath (SFGAm), Wicked Cyclone, Great White, Gemini

Jizzy jizz jizz jizz jizz

Postby PKI Jizzman » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:56 am

I think it's a temporary #budget bathroom and they'll expand into Batwing's space when it's removed in the off season. They could definitely fit a real bathroom with at least 48 Xcelerator hand dryers in them. The GP loves Xcelerator. It's been almost 10 months since my visit to CP where I really think I found my calling as an expert TPRBR (theme park review bathroom reviewer) and I totally know a #budget bathroom when I see one. All of the signs point to it.
{1991} Chicago guy. Creative ad world guy with @adultswim @cartoonnetwork World traveler, concert attendee, salsa connoisseur, comic reader, and theme park nerd

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby bert425 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:01 am

^^ BWAAA-HAAA-HAAA

:nina: :nina:
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

Postby JG-77 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:04 am

Too Fast For Comfort wrote:

Lol it was empty don’t worry
1. El Toro :airtime: 2. El Toro :airtimer: 3. El Toro :airtime: 4. El Toro :airtimer: --- I'm not good at ranking...

What's with the donkeys anyway?

Postby Hershey_flags » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:55 am

I know a bathroom was needed back there, but a large one I don’t think is which is why they might have went with a smaller one.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!