Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Re: SeaWorld Orlando (SWO) Discussion Thread

Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:08 am

Great report! I went to the food festival opening weekend and it was awesome. Made it through about 9 food items and the other 6 ended up being some frozen alcoholic drinks. All the food I had was excellent (I think I only had two that you featured so the other abundant options are awesome as well). You are right about the portion sizes and liked it more than food and wine at Disney (that being said it's been like 6 years :-P)

More I wanted to taste but just too much for one day, even for me.

Re: SeaWorld Orlando (SWO) Discussion Thread

Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:58 am

More parks need to do those fresh mini donuts, they're soooo good!!!

Re: SeaWorld Orlando (SWO) Discussion Thread

Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:41 am

Bacon cheddar hush puppies?!?!?!

Thanks for this update. Super stoked to check this out in a few weeks!

Re: SeaWorld Orlando (SWO) Discussion Thread

Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:55 pm

So much good food! What a great diverse mix of sweet and savory for what seems like an endless menu when combined.

That beer stein though. Seems like you've gotta be a dedicated drinker to bring that thing to and from the park on top of putting it where you need to if you want to ride something.

Re: SeaWorld Orlando (SWO) Discussion Thread

Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:20 pm

^ hey PK. serious beer drinkers will go to great lengths to save a few bucks ! 5 bucks a refill, yeah, I'm cool with that. Seriously though, after reading the terms, the steins are kept in your own personal cabinet at the Waterway Grill Bar.

Re: SeaWorld Orlando (SWO) Discussion Thread

Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:45 pm

djcoastermark wrote:^ hey PK. serious beer drinkers will go to great lengths to save a few bucks ! 5 bucks a refill, yeah, I'm cool with that. Seriously though, after reading the terms, the steins are kept in your own personal cabinet at the Waterway Grill Bar.


Thanks for calling that out, I hadn't had the chance to read all the details on it. That's pretty cool! $5 for probably a great offering of beers too, I'd be in if I was a local.

Re: SeaWorld Orlando (SWO) Discussion Thread

Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:01 am

boldikus wrote:Bacon cheddar hush puppies?!?!?!

Thanks for this update. Super stoked to check this out in a few weeks!


If they're anything like the hush puppies at the BGW Food & Wine Festival, they're very tasty.

Re: SeaWorld Orlando (SWO) Discussion Thread

Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:01 am

cfc wrote:
boldikus wrote:Bacon cheddar hush puppies?!?!?!

Thanks for this update. Super stoked to check this out in a few weeks!


If they're anything like the hush puppies at the BGW Food & Wine Festival, they're very tasty.


Does that happen on March 23, 2019? That’s when I am going and bacon cheddar hush puppies sound very appetizing.

Re: SeaWorld Orlando (SWO) Discussion Thread

Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:43 am

LOVE these reports!

Even though I'm home from work sick, I still want to try everything shown here. Haha!

Thanks for sharing, Adam!

Re: SeaWorld Orlando (SWO) Discussion Thread

Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:38 pm

Kw6sTheatee wrote:
cfc wrote:
boldikus wrote:Bacon cheddar hush puppies?!?!?!

Thanks for this update. Super stoked to check this out in a few weeks!


If they're anything like the hush puppies at the BGW Food & Wine Festival, they're very tasty.


Does that happen on March 23, 2019? That’s when I am going and bacon cheddar hush puppies sound very appetizing.


Sorry--doesn't start until May.

And they are.
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS