SeaWorld Orlando (SWO) Discussion Thread

P. 628: Ice Breaker launched coaster for 2020!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 13 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Have I mentioned how awesome donkeys are?

Re: SeaWorld Orlando (SWO) Discussion Thread

Postby Solid Gold » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:43 pm

Just passed by this...some humor.
20140203_142438.jpg
No problems with attendance at SeaWorld today.

Can I park my donkey here?

Postby CoasterGoddess » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:31 pm

I wasn't able to make the BB & BBQ this weekend, but will be there in the coming weeks and have recently seen the crowds in the past months! my family and I are lifetime Sea World and animal supporters. We know very well of the animal conservation of the Sea World parks and that Sea World and Busch Gardens are among the best American zoos for both sea life and land life animals. Both parks do so much to save animals. These so called animal activists do nothing for animals but complain about those who do.
I'm glad to see many entertainers who don't have their heads up their butts and are playing this event at both parks! The bands who have canceled have been put on my do not support list and their music has been pitched from my home. Except the Beach Boys who currently has only Mike Love as their original member. Pathetic that Mike Love gets to call his band the Beach Boys and not Brian Wilson, who is more talented.
Also, great to hear Sea World is buzzing with new coaster rumors! Awesome! Maybe the Polarcoaster/Polercoaster? "Polar" get it? :-D
A wing coaster sounds very cool also! Love this news about Sea World!
Pat Benatar, you are trash woman! Same with Heart, who have no hearts! Bye, bye has been entertainers. Pat Benatar I have seen a few times dating back to the 80's and her concert was always lame, I just liked her music but no more. True fact: The last time Pat Benatar played Busch Gardens I was bored and left half way through her show. No loss with these now activist bands.
I highly recommend seeing the bands play Busch Gardens Real Music Series concerts. Those bands really put on very entertaining shows! Paul Revere and the Raiders are among the best and will be playing soon. Go see them. ;)
"Character matters; leadership descends from character." - Rush Limbaugh

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:56 am

SEAWORLD® ORLANDO’S BANDS, BREW & BBQ™ HEADLINERS FOR WEEK TWO

GRETCHEN WILSON (FEB. 8), BILL ENGVALL (FEB. 9)

ORLANDO, Fla. (February 4, 2014) – SeaWorld Orlando’s Bands, Brew & BBQ festival features five more weekends of rocking concerts, mouth-watering BBQ, thirst-quenching beer and toe-tapping fun. Bands, Brew & BBQ takes place weekends in February through the first two weekends in March.

· Grammy Award-winning Country star, Gretchen Wilson, plays Saturday, February 8.

· Comedian Bill Engvall plays Sunday, February 9.

Both concerts start at 4 p.m. at the park’s Bayside Stadium. Visit SeaWorldOrlando.com for more details.
Bands, Brew & BBQ also celebrates the food! Serious barbecue connoisseurs can taste it all and pick their favorites. Sample Orlando’s best barbecue from local smokehouses -- Bubbalou's Bodacious Bar-B-Que, Cecil’s Texas Style BAR-B-Q and Sonny’s BBQ® – plus SeaWorld’s very own Sweet & Smokin’ Barbecue. Sip on our ice-cold craft beer selection while enjoying live rocking concerts and exciting activities for the whole family to enjoy.

Even the little ones have their own area to get up close to animals, work on masterpieces at coloring stations, take photos with SeaWorld costume characters, learn from educators and play interactive games.

During Bands, Brew & BBQ, all Harley-Davidson® riders get free parking when they ride their hog to SeaWorld. And in between all the eating and line dancing, event-goers can take in the proudly displayed 2014 Harley-Davidson motorcycles.

Like all other events at SeaWorld Orlando, Bands, Brew & BBQ is included with park admission or any annual pass product.

The best way to experience Bands, Brew & BBQ is with a Fun Card; pay for a day and play all year – with no blackout dates – to experience all of SeaWorld’s remarkable events.

Visit SeaWorldOrlando.com for more information.

About Gretchen Wilson:
Gretchen Wilson exploded onto the country music scene in 2004 with her smash hit “Redneck Woman” and has since scored three #1 albums. The critically-acclaimed singer/songwriter has won virtually every award for which she’s been nominated, including trophies from the Grammys, ACM, CMA, AMA and more. Her first book, the autobiographical “Redneck Woman: Stories from My Life,” landed her on the prestigious New York Times Best Seller List. CMT listed her “Redneck Woman” video at #11 in their Top 100 videos in 2008. She formed her own record company, Redneck Records, in 2009, and her “I’d Love To Be Your Last” single from her I Got Your Country Right Here CD, received two Grammy nominations. She released three albums in 2013: a new country album entitled Right On Time, a 13-song Rock covers record Under The Covers, and her Christmas In My Heart holiday collection.

About Bill Engvall:
Bill Engvall is a Grammy nominated and platinum selling recording artist. He remains one of the top touring comedians, a television and film star as well as a best selling author. Most recently, Bill was a contestant on season 17 of ABC’s Dancing with the Stars, and as a fan favorite, he made it to the finals. He previously starred in and executive produced The Bill Engvall Show. Bill was part of the enormously successful Blue Collar Comedy concert films which sold more than 9 million units and received a Grammy nomination. He also starred on the WB’s hit sketch comedy show Blue Collar TV and in several solo specials for Comedy Central. Bill’s first album, Here’s Your Sign, is certified platinum and held the No. 1 position on the Billboard Comedy Chart. His second album, Dorkfish, also debuted at No. 1 on Billboard’s Comedy Chart. Bill has written several books, including his 2007 autobiography Bill Engvall –Just A Guy. Bill resides in Southern California with his family. More information is available at www.billengvall.com

"CACTUS SHARP!!"

Postby COASTER FREAK 11 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:24 am

I really hope to do this one year! The food looks great! Maybe one day they will bring this to Sea World San Diego.

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby Mrlittle » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:42 am

I love to see if Bill Engvall makes a joke or pun towards blackfish at some point. Doubtful though.

He's kind of sad and pathetic

Postby BarryH » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:21 pm

^I wonder if Blackfish will be parodied in Sea Lions Tonight.

With the lineup this weekend (especially Gretchen Wilson), I think we will see another Bayside Stadium. I'm sure REO Speedwagon and .38 Special would have never attracted these kinds of crowds!

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby thrillrider » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:29 pm

CNN was advertising the hell out of blackfish the other day for an airing this sunday night. I guess they are really trying to get some milage out of this crap film.
341 steel coasters
114 wood coasters

Postby bert425 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:17 pm

Ok.. Gretchen Wilson would be a HUGE draw in Texas.

how do you think she's gonna do in Florida?

(If I were able to, I'd absolutely go, and i'm not even a big Country Music fan. .yeah, she's THAT good).
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

Postby Philrad71 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:27 pm

^ I take it that she must not be related to Ann and Nancy Wilson? ;)

Postby Moose » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:07 am

^Not related but they have collaborated in the past.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!