Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom Discussion Thread

P. 422: Stinger being removed
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 4 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Don't put that donkey on the floor!

Re: Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom Discussion Thread

Postby grsupercity » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:14 am

They replaced two rides with maintenance problems with 2 rides that should be alot better. They replaced an 8 person upcharge ride with bumper cars. Good addition. Would you rather there be empty ride pads?
After riding Lightning Run I can not understand why parks are not lining up to buy some Hyper GTX models. That little ride rocks

Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby CedarFair1 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:16 am

DILinator wrote:
CedarFair1 wrote:Kings DOminion fans be so greedy and demanding they keep pointing out theyre the only park announcing ona different day so they must be getting a coaster...

I seriously hope you're not referencing my posts, because if so, you have terribly poor reading comprehension, in addition to being another obnoxious naysayer... :roll:

I am referring to you, and the entire thread in general. EVERY year you guys go "awe poor us", "poor us, were forgotten about".. Then right before announcements you're like WE ARE FOR SURE GETTING A COASTER, AND IT'S GOING TO BE THE BEST COASTER IN THE WORLD !
Last edited by CedarFair1 on Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:22 am.

Founder of the Cult of Skank Mountain

Postby boldikus » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:18 am

CedarFair1 wrote:I am referring to you, lol and the entire thread in general. EVERY goddamn year you guys go awe poor us, poor us were forgotten about.. Then before announcements you're like WE ARE DEF GETTING A COASTER OMG IT'S GOING TO BE THE BEST COASTER IN THE WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kings Dominion thread on here is like Trump supporters to the world... INSANE!

wat.jpg

Think we have a new contender for worst poster ever.

I know more about donkeys than women!

Postby defrocker » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:18 am

CedarFair1 wrote:
DILinator wrote:
CedarFair1 wrote:Kings DOminion fans be so greedy and demanding they keep pointing out theyre the only park announcing ona different day so they must be getting a coaster...

I seriously hope you're not referencing my posts, because if so, you have terribly poor reading comprehension, in addition to being another obnoxious naysayer... :roll:

I am referring to you, lol and the entire thread in general. EVERY goddamn year you guys go awe poor us, poor us were forgotten about.. Then before announcements you're like WE ARE DEF GETTING A COASTER OMG IT'S GOING TO BE THE BEST COASTER IN THE WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kings Dominion thread on here is like Trump supporters to the world... INSANE!

WARNING... WARNING... The politics line has been crossed!!!

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby coasterbill » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:19 am

DILinator wrote:

None of these people (mainly the KD thread people) can read, write or form a coherent thought. Go read through the last few pages of that thread... it's horrifying that our education system is failing that miserably.

I love donkeys more than me.

Postby coasterkid124 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:20 am

CGA just stole Dorney and KD's coaster. Floorless Vortex confirmed.

Quick, check to see if next year is an anniversary year. Oh, and which park "deserves" it more. #KDHyper2018 #DorneyGiga2018

This is just too fun today.
I'm actually not a kid; it's my nickname. I'm the youngest guy at my job. Only until after I created my account did I realize it made my sound like I'm 12. "Giddy up"- Cosmo Kramer Finally got an avatar!
Darien Lake coaster drought: 16 years and counting.....

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby DILinator » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:21 am

CedarFair1 wrote:
DILinator wrote:

I am referring to you, lol and the entire thread in general. EVERY goddamn year you guys go awe poor us, poor us were forgotten about.. Then before announcements you're like WE ARE DEF GETTING A COASTER OMG IT'S GOING TO BE THE BEST COASTER IN THE WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kings Dominion thread on here is like Trump supporters to the world... INSANE!

^ Well, you just confirmed both of my points, so thank you! :lol:

(Oh, and FWIW, if you actually had decent reading comprehension, you'd know I'm not a KD fanboy, and haven't even been to the park in 14 years!)

Top 10 Coasters! 1.Steel Vengeance 2.Fury 3.Millennium Force 4.Maverick 5.Twisted Timbers 6.The Voyage 7. Lightning Rod 8.Storm Chaser 9.El Toro 10.Phantom's Revenge Honorable Mentions: Ravine Flyer II Shivering Timbers, Kraken Mako Underrated Coasters: Steel - Manta, Wood - White Lightning

Don't make me kick you in the donkey!

Location: dimension not only of sight & sound but parabolic airtime hills/g-spot orgasms

Postby DirkFunk » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:31 am

I just got off the phone with the Dead Sea, and it would like me to tell you that y'all are salty over bumper cars.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby FutureMan2 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:34 am

This really is a good announcement for Dorney. Fills in some empty spots from a ride that broke down all the time and an up charge ride. The pavilions seem to be getting replaced, which needed to happen years ago. A new show is always a welcome addition (sometimes parks only get a new show as an addition)

The real question here is, and this should've crossed everyone's mind immediately, what is the plan for the old pavilion spot?

I poke manatees in the butt.

Postby Jcoaster » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:37 am

FutureMan2 wrote:This really is a good announcement for Dorney. Fills in some empty spots from a ride that broke down all the time and an up charge ride. The pavilions seem to be getting replaced, which needed to happen years ago. A new show is always a welcome addition (sometimes parks only get a new show as an addition)

The real question here is, and this should've crossed everyone's mind immediately, what is the plan for the old pavilion spot?

To replace it more old flats and a hand me down coaster of course
Lightening Rod/Skyrush/El Toro/I305/Superman: The Ride/ Twisted Timbers/Storm Chaser/ Apollo's Chariot/Phoenix/Boulder Dash

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!