Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Re: Nickelodeon Universe Discussion Thread

Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:25 am

the ghost wrote:Those slides(and Shell Shock, but mostly the slides) are F****** AWESOME looking! They remind me a ton of... Heide park's(I think it's Hyde Parks) slides of death!

AMEN!

Now only if Green Lantern would spin as loose as Shell Shock!

Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:29 am

Wow, they really weren't kidding when they said it would be the most themed ride yet, it looks great! The slides look pretty crazy too, but I'm not sure if I would want to pay extra for them. Even though it isn't too much more and $8 for both isn't too bad, paying for a slide just seems..weird.

Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:32 am

deathbydinn wrote:Wow, they really weren't kidding when they said it would be the most themed ride yet, it looks great! The slides look pretty crazy too, but I'm not sure if I would want to pay extra for them. Even though it isn't too much more and $8 for both isn't too bad, paying for a slide just seems..weird.

Actually, admission for the slides is included with Gangplank!

Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:36 am

I totally was not expecting that level of theming. Consider me highly impressed! The slides really appeal to me, too; that style seems quite hard to track down both at playgrounds and in amusement parks.

Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:36 am

^^ I was just confused for a moment since there was the pricing sign. So take back everything I said. Next time I head there, I definitely gotta try this then!

Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:47 am

I don't know if you've done the ropes course yet, but it's worth a try. Sits solidly behind Dollywood's for me.

Also, they have been testing a really cool lighting package that you can faintly see from the Webcam, should just add to the whole thing!

Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:03 am

Why hello there, overhead lap bars!

Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:41 pm

Those slides look completely nuts--should make for some good pratfalls at the bottom.

Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:41 pm

Looks very cool! Had no clue they were putting in those slides!

Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:51 pm

I have no idea what to say about that contraption... maybe "my worst enemy" would suffice. But did that just come out of the blue? I don't recall any TMNT or slides in any announcement. Whatever, those slides look intense! I desperately need to head up to Mall of America- it seems to be extremely fun.
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS