What is your next park?

Where will you be next?
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: What is your next park?

Postby DILinator » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:44 pm

I picked a very bad year to get me and my kids CF and SF passes, set aside a bunch of money for coaster trips, pre-purchase tickets for multiple enthusiast events for us, and basically decide to go all-out, all year, for coaster riding with my kiddos! :lol: :lmao: :cry: Oh well... At some point, hopefully, we'll be able to do something, and go somewhere, and that will be our next park! Right now, I feel like either Holiday World for HWN, or KI whenever they reschedule Coasterstock for, will likely be my next park, but I guess we will see!

Top 10 Coasters! 1.Steel Vengeance 2.Fury 3.Millennium Force 4.Maverick 5. Twisted Timbers 6. The Voyage 7. Lightning Rod 8.Storm Chaser 9.El Toro 10. Leviathan Honorable Mentions: Phantom's Revenge, Behemoth, Mako, Ravine Flyer II, Shivering Timbers, Kraken Underrated Coasters: Steel - Yukon Striker, Wood - White Lightning

Postby thrillseeker4552 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:42 am

Does anybody know what their next park is at this point?

I am in SoCal until the end of April. SWSD is still only listing as "closed through the end of the month," so if they open sometime in April, that will be my next park. The same goes for SFMM. Unfortunately I won't get back to Knott's for a while. They are closed through at least mid-May, and I won't be back in SoCal until October or November.

I will be spending the summer in Utah, so I am sure Lagoon will open by the time I am there. So if nothing in SoCal opens in April, Lagoon is likely my next park!

I am also in the early stages of planning a Cedar Point and Kings Island trip for mid-July. It has been three years since I have visited either of those parks, and with Steel Vengeance and now Orion, they are really calling my name. Assuming this coronavirus is nearly gone by then, that trip will 99% happen. I've got some extra money saved up and it's time!

So to answer the question of the thread, who the heck knows.
Steel: 197 / Wood: 33 / Total: 230
Home Parks: Knott's (when home), Lagoon (at school)
Favorite Coaster: Intimidator 305

I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:40 pm

I imagine that it will eventually be . . . Busch Gardens Williamsburg.

Postby Canobie Coaster » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:08 pm

Whichever park in the Northeast opens first. At this point, I have no clue when that'll be or who it will be.
Top 3 Wood- Lightning Rod, Voyage, Coaster (PNE Playland)
Top 3 Steel- Steel Vengeance, Untamed, Expedition GeForce
Most Recent Trip Reports- Belmont Park & Six Flags Discovery Kingdom

I know more about donkeys than women!

Postby jlp94 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:23 am

If my trip plans still happen in July, Knoebels will be next =) =) =)

But, of course, corona is a thing, so right now, most likely my home park, Six Flags Great America :(

Harry Potter is a sick donkey.

Postby aueft » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:45 am

Given Covid19, I obviously won't be able to visit Enchanted Forest in a couple of months.

I'm hoping that I can still visit Universal Studios Singapore this winter.

Postby DoinItForTheFame » Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:35 pm

DoinItForTheFame wrote:BGW is my next park! In early May... Trying not to get my hopes up that a certain new coaster will be open on my visit...

My how quickly things can change... My BGW visit has officially been canceled do to the... Well, you know.
Bigger is not always better.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Richard323 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:48 am

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter we planned to visit this summer ...

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Eyebrows » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:55 am

Now that BGW is cancelled, my next park will be KD on their new opening day in mid-May or whenever the heck they’re opening. :roll:

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!