What is your next park?

Where will you be next?
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Fluffy, Fluffy, Donkeys Filled With Medicine and Goo!

Re: What is your next park?

Postby palmerleeberry » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:47 pm

Five years ago I went to Kentucky Kingdom to personally welcome an amusement park that Six Flags closed and a brand new owner that reopened it. The park still had at least a quarter of itself closed to the public in hopes that new rides and improvements to existing attractions would be opened in the upcoming years. Despite the park being smaller, it still packed plenty of thrills. But when I came early in the season (first week of June) two things happened that made this trip less than perfect.

1- I was excited to be riding LIGHTNING RUN and even waited to ride in the front, but when the restraints went down I was told I couldn't fit into the restraints and I had to leave the ride. I had no problems riding THUNDER RUN nor ROLLER SKATER, but I was too big to ride LIGHTNING RUN. :(

2- I wanted to ride the new water park additions, but they didn't open up until three p.m. While I did ride DAREDEVIL DIVE I couldn't ride the other new additions because they were either closed due to staff shortages or I spend so much time waiting in line I couldn't get on any other water slide. :x

That was five years ago. . . this is NOW!!! I have lost enough weight so I could ride THE CLAW at HERSHEYPARK, so I figured if I could ride The Claw then I should be able to ride LIGHTNING RUN. As for the water park I'm just going to stay on the dry rides. Plus, they park added more rides that I haven't ridden yet. =)

So come the last week of July, I shall go to Kentucky Kingdom and get my revenge. I'm also going to Holiday World and I will kick if off my park tour with a visit to Camden Park.

Then I shall be . . . :b

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby DILinator » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:30 pm

I'm planning to make my first visit to Stricker's Grove next month on their Family Day, and taking my kids with me! I don't know what to expect from this small, family run park, so any commentary from those who've been is welcome! Also, if anybody else from TPR is going, let me know, and maybe we can meet up for a ride or two! =)

The day after that, I'm going to Kennywood, my first time in years, and my kids first time ever! So I'm super excited about that as well, since I love that park! :airtime:

Top 10 Coasters! 1.Steel Vengeance 2.Fury 3.Millennium Force 4.Maverick 5.The Voyage 6.Twisted Timbers 7. Lightning Rod 8.Storm Chaser 9.El Toro 10.Phantom's Revenge Honorable Mentions: Ravine Flyer II Shivering Timbers, Kraken Mako Underrated Coasters: Steel - Manta, Wood - White Lightning

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby RCT3Bross » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:07 am

Almost time for my Italy trip. So next week I will go to, Gardaland and Mirabilandia the Order we'll see there.
Roller Coaster Traveler 3 Bross Parks of 2018: Efteling, Phantasialand, Walibi Holland, Skyline park, Europa Park, Walibi Belgium, Toverland, Thorpe Park, Alton Towers, Blackpool Pleasure Beach
2018 Rides: Fenix (Toverland), Tiki Waka (Walibi Belgium), Wicker Man (Alton Towers), Icon (Blackpool Pleasure Beach).

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Canobie Coaster » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:24 am

I think Knoebels.
Top 5 Wood- Lightning Rod, Voyage, Phoenix, Boulder Dash, Wildfire
Top 5 Steel- Steel Vengeance, Untamed, Expedition GeForce, Twisted Colossus, Schwur des Karnan
Most Recent Trip Reports- Arnolds Park & Nickelodeon Universe/Mall of America

Postby JordyC » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:11 am

RCT3Bross wrote:Almost time for my Italy trip. So next week I will go to, Gardaland and Mirabilandia the Order we'll see there.

Have fun! I'll be going in September.
Quality Over Quantity

1. Hyperion - Energylandia 2. Wildfire - Kolmården 3. Taiga - Linnanmäki 4. Untamed - Walibi Holland 5. Shambhala - PortAventura 6. Schwur des Kärnan - Hansa Park 7. Taron - Phantasialand 8. Helix - Liseberg 9. Expedition GeForce - Holiday Park 10. Colossos - Heide Park

Coasters: 273 || Parks: 52

Parc Astérix || Slagharen || Plopsa Coevorden || Waarbeek || Liseberg || Kolmården || Gröna Lund || Energylandia || Legendia || Toverland || Alton Towers || South Pier || Blackpool Pleasure Beach

2 + 2 = donkey!

Postby DarienPoint » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:18 am

Cedar Point before summer is over!!! (:
Darien Lake is my home park. :kiss:

Coaster Count: 100 || Parks: 16
100th Coaster: Comet @ TGE :b
Top 10: 1. Superman the Ride | 2. Wicked Cyclone | 3. Millennium Force | 4. Maverick | 5. Leviathan | 6. Goliath (La Ronde) | 7. Kingda Ka | 8. Behemoth | 9. Bizzaro | 10. El Toro

Postby JordyC » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:37 am

Särkänniemi tomorrow and Linnanmäki on Friday! :br :b
Quality Over Quantity

1. Hyperion - Energylandia 2. Wildfire - Kolmården 3. Taiga - Linnanmäki 4. Untamed - Walibi Holland 5. Shambhala - PortAventura 6. Schwur des Kärnan - Hansa Park 7. Taron - Phantasialand 8. Helix - Liseberg 9. Expedition GeForce - Holiday Park 10. Colossos - Heide Park

Coasters: 273 || Parks: 52

Parc Astérix || Slagharen || Plopsa Coevorden || Waarbeek || Liseberg || Kolmården || Gröna Lund || Energylandia || Legendia || Toverland || Alton Towers || South Pier || Blackpool Pleasure Beach

I teach at the school of donkey!

Postby pryonisys » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:19 am

Darien Lake on Friday

Holy crap you have a HUGE donkey!

Postby Pedrinho » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:27 am

Walygator Parc on Thursday!
Top: Wood: Beast|Mystic Timbers|Wodan|Twister|Phoenix; Dive: Valravn; Wing: Flug der Dämonen|GateKeeper; Launch: Top Thrill Dragster|Karacho; Floorless: Rougarou; Invert: Banshee|Raptor|Monster; Bob: Flying Turns; <200ft: Expedition GeForce|Maverick; >200ft: Magnum XL-200; >300ft: Millennium Force; Mine: Colorado Adventure; Boomerang: Raik; Hybrid: Cyclone
Bucket List: Steel Vengeance|FLY|Formula Rossa|Blue Gemini|Colossos|Kennywood|Hersheypark

Postby thrillseeker4552 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:35 pm

Knott's Berry Farm on Monday the 5th, unless I manage to squeeze in a trip to SFMM before then.
Steel: 176 / Wood: 32 / Total: 208
Home Parks: Knott's (when home), Lagoon (at school)
Favorite Coaster: Intimidator 305

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!