Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Re: What is your next park?

Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:28 pm

Oaks Park in Portland to check out the new Adrenaline Peak eurofighter next Saturday. Along with tons of beer, because it’s Portland.

Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:53 pm

^Be sure to post your thoughts on TPR. You won't be disappointed by the new coaster.

Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:32 am

Unless I get the need to scratch the itch a little sooner, my next planned trip is going to be a solo run down to Kings Dominion on May 18th, Carowinds on the 19th, and POSSIBLY Six Flags America on the 20th, depending on whether or not I feel like tempting fate that particular day. It's been over a year since I've been on Fury and since then, nothing else has topped it. Definitely looking forward to revisiting that and the rest of the Carolinas collection!

Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:56 am

Most likely Moreys in the next few weekends. I'm overdue.

Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:21 pm

Cedar Point this Friday to finally ride... nothing. I'm just going for the food. ;)

Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:05 pm

RAWKIN_coaster38 wrote:Cedar Point this Friday to finally ride... nothing. I'm just going for the food. ;)

:lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao:

Ditto!

Cedar Point this Friday, for a long awaited moment! :b :airtime: :b :airtime:

Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:37 pm

I'm going to try to stop by SFMM after work tomorrow to ease my X2 withdrawal. :Pr
Other than that, I'm planning on going to KBF a month from now to ride Hangtime.
I'll also be in the Midwest a few weeks later for CoasterMania (which will be my first visit to CP), as well as first-time visits to Kennywood and Kings Island. :b

Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:16 pm

Kd and bgw in about five weeks.

Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:00 am

BGW... this Friday!! :br

Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:41 pm

Probably Phantasialand.
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS