Universal Orlando Resort (USO, IOA) Discussion Thread

P. 1472: The Bourne Stuntacular coming Spring 2020!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 10 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Frutilicious!

Postby KrakenKing » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:45 am

coolcalicoaster wrote:
dragsterfan420 wrote:Is their any information on the songs that will be playing on the ride? I know the genres (hip hop, country, rock, etc), but what specific song(s)?

Please...NO COUNTRY MUSIC!

Like you couldn't just avoid that genre... ::roll::
Signature.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby netdvn » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:51 am

Not even this song?

This song would work GREAT on HRRRRRRR, although every time I hear this song, I think Mystery Mine.

And this song would definately suit this coaster IMO.

I'm sure there are other country songs that would work on this ride...
Artwork - Facebook - Flickr - DeviantART - Instagram -Geauga Lake Reborn! M&M's World - Don't look back as you brave the Black Forest BGW/KD Crowd Calendar

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby pat_naughty05 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:09 pm

Shellemonster wrote:
pat_naughty05 wrote:
Shellemonster wrote:I wonder where they expect that snow covered building to go. It's big, and Hogsmeade shaped, and everything for that area is under construction.

Perhaps what we're seeing are merely frames for these facades to be placed over.

I definitely agree, but there is one building that has it's own support structure on site at Nassal.

I see the one that you're talking about now. Surely there is still room for it on site. I know that there is a lot of steel going up on the site, but you also have to remember that the buildings are going to be stuffed in side by side with no space in between (per the concept art). The building you mentioned doesn't look too big, so I'm sure there will be plenty of room for it.

"Excuse me, miss, may I pound my large rooster into your donkey?"

Postby haiderodes » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:10 pm

Imhotep wrote:^About the Peoplemover.. You are correct, however the one used for HRRR I imagine will be a different type of people mover. More like the way they load Haunted Mansion and Peter Pan at WDW, with a moving walkway that runs in tandem with the trains.

Forgive my skimming, but I don't think the floor will necessarily move in tandem with the trains. There are plenty of Mack "mouses" out there that keep the cars/trains moving in the station without a "moving sidewalk".
walking in space.

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby Imhotep » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:55 pm

I was mostly clarifying that the people mover system on this ride would not be like the WEDway people mover at WDW, but a different kind.

You are probably right. They did say it will have a 'people mover like' station where the trains do not stop moving, but they never mentioned anything about a moving sidewalk. I imagine it would be easier to not have a moving sidewalk in case they have to stop a train in the station.

If the donkey is rockin, don't come knockin!

Postby PCW_Nut » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:03 pm

You went through the time to read all 7 books, watch all the movies yet you find them forgetable and mediocore? Wow...that's dedicated research my friend. :lmao:

Fluffy, Fluffy, Donkeys Filled With Medicine and Goo!

Postby ghost007jas » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:43 pm

It's because he kept forgetting how mediocre they are! ;)

Jake "Go read Twilight or something" Sundstrom

Vote in the Coasterdom Coaster Championship every M/W/F!

If the donkey is rockin, don't come knockin!

Postby PCW_Nut » Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:21 pm

Wow...off topic but imagine a Twilight themed ride? It'd be like 10 minute Spiderman style 3d ride with each scene being a more intense stare down with Edward!!! The finale could just be him finally blinking and you as the rider emerge victorious. :lmao: :lmao:

I wrote the book about donkeys!

Postby coolcalicoaster » Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:42 pm

netdvn wrote:

Not even this song?

This song would work GREAT on HRRRRRRR, although every time I hear this song, I think Mystery Mine.

And this song would definately suit this coaster IMO.

I'm sure there are other country songs that would work on this ride...

Yeah, those are all god awful! :?r

I'll have red wine with my slice of donkey.

Postby HatetoFLY » Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:53 pm

^Oh please no, thousands of teenage girls standing in line to ride it over and over and over and screaming and crying during the ride no thanks ;)

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!