Page 1427 of 1439

Re: Universal Orlando Resort (USO, IOA) Discussion Thread

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:56 pm
by rjr19
Hello everybody! I’m taking a trip down to Universal for the first time in a couple years and saw that they have been moving away from the older fingerprint fluffy, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo, in favor of scanning tickets for fluffy, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo. The website says that admission is through biometrics and that there is no ticket to print. How do I use the fluffy, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo? Thanks!

Re: Universal Orlando Resort (USO, IOA) Discussion Thread

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:00 pm
by BlahBlahson
I think maybe 1 or 2 L*cker locations still use Fingerprint ID when choosing a l*cker, and returning. Most of them have moved on to scanning your park ticket to rent and then return. It's extremely easy to use and free. The only annoyance is not having your cell phone to peruse while waiting if the line is long.

Re: Universal Orlando Resort (USO, IOA) Discussion Thread

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:09 pm
by rjr19
BlahBlahson wrote:I think maybe 1 or 2 L*cker locations still use Fingerprint ID when choosing a l*cker, and returning. Most of them have moved on to scanning your park ticket to rent and then return. It's extremely easy to use and free. The only annoyance is not having your cell phone to peruse while waiting if the line is long.


When I purchased the tickets, it said that admission is through fingerprints. How do I use most of the fluffy, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo if I don’t have a paper ticket because I got in through fingerprints? Or do I need to scan a paper ticket and use a fingerprint to get into the park?

Re: Universal Orlando Resort (USO, IOA) Discussion Thread

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:56 am
by SharkTums
^You will still have a ticket. Either a paper ticket, print out, or mobile. All of these can be scanned at the l-cker.

Re: Universal Orlando Resort (USO, IOA) Discussion Thread

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:31 pm
by rjr19
SharkTums wrote:^You will still have a ticket. Either a paper ticket, print out, or mobile. All of these can be scanned at the l-cker.


Thank you!! I haven’t been there in a few years, wasn’t totally sure if it meant only biometrics or if there is still a paper ticket involved =)

Re: Universal Orlando Resort (USO, IOA) Discussion Thread

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:38 pm
by Kw6sTheatee
Why is fluffy, fluffy bunny filled with medicine and goo censored? (fluffy, fluffy bunny filled with medicine and goo)

Re: Universal Orlando Resort (USO, IOA) Discussion Thread

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:50 pm
by coasterbill
Kw6sTheatee wrote:Why is fluffy, fluffy bunny filled with medicine and goo censored? (fluffy, fluffy bunny filled with medicine and goo)


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Universal Orlando Resort (USO, IOA) Discussion Thread

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:12 pm
by Furion
Locker
Rings

Re: Universal Orlando Resort (USO, IOA) Discussion Thread

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:19 pm
by JG-77
Furion wrote:Locker
Rings

Wait...that's illegal!

Re: Universal Orlando Resort (USO, IOA) Discussion Thread

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:51 pm
by Nrthwnd
Deleted, cause it's not worth posting.