Holiday Park Discussion Thread

P. 73: New indoor area (including a Zierer coaster) for 2018
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Holiday Park Discussion Thread

Postby Canobie Coaster » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:55 am

Great report! The food lines sound less than ideal but at least GeForce always delivers.
Top 5 Wood- Lightning Rod, Voyage, Phoenix, Boulder Dash, Wildfire
Top 5 Steel- Steel Vengeance, Fury 325, Expedition GeForce, Twisted Colossus, Iron Rattler
Most Recent Trip Reports- Six Flags Darien Lake & Kings Island

Did the donkey fairy give me this title?

Re: Holiday Park Discussion Thread

Postby Pedrinho » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:10 pm

SharkTums wrote:Great report! Bummer about the food situation, but I guess that's part of the reason to have these shake down events prior to season opening to get all departments ready.

I would send a quick, polite email to that other group and let them know they had a member representing them poorly. It's certainly something we would want to know if the situation was reversed.

Okay, I'll do that. :)

On the food situation.. We were pretty aware that the Kick Off is meant to sort out the kinks in operations.. But only 50 buzzers is not enough, no matter on which day! :lmao:
Top: Wood: Beast|Mystic Timbers|Wodan|Twister|Phoenix; Dive: Valravn; Wing: Flug der Dämonen|GateKeeper; Launch: Top Thrill Dragster|Karacho; Floorless: Rougarou; Invert: Banshee|Raptor|Black Mamba; Bob: Flying Turns; <200ft: Expedition GeForce|Maverick; >200ft: Magnum XL-200; >300ft: Millennium Force; Mine: Colorado Adventure; Boomerang: Raik; Hybrid: Cyclone
Bucket List: Steel Vengeance|FLY|Formula Rossa|Blue Gemini|Colossos|Kennywood|HersheyparkImage

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!