TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Automated Monorail Gates/ Ticketing -- Whatcha think?

I'm curious about what folks think of the new gates operating at the MK Monorail station in WDW.

I saw them in operation today -- they aren't anything special, just low height chain-link style gates unpainted (looks a little nicer than it sounds). I was hoping for some classy plexi glass full height automated stuff.

Also -- I'm interested in what folks think of the automated ticketing system at TTC and MK Main Gate.

Personally, I think its a great idea -- having used one I think for a water park. I think a POS automated ticket system is clever. However, I went through it a bit and its very confusing -- plus you had to have a person on hand to explain it to everyone. Which I think is embarrassing. The new ticketing system doesn't help -- meh.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's a great idea, however it really doesn't seem to work at most parks and only time will tell if it will work at WDW. I thought they might try and make the kiosks look a bit nicer but they looked kind of plain.

Elissa "if people can figure it out it will be great!" Alvey