Movie Park Germany Discussion Thread

P. 35: Mystery River to get a completely new theme
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
TPR's lonesome donkeyboy

Re: Movie Park Germany New Ride?

Postby Groteslurf » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:02 am

The new ride will be a heavily themed indoor Gerstlauer coaster
Source :
www.parkworld.be/seizoen2011/indoor-achtbaan-voor-movieparkgermany

Translation:

Movie Park Germany this year was acquired by the Spanish group Parques Reunidos (including Bobbejaanland in their portfolio) has announced the fifteenth anniversary a new attraction opening.

Former Gremlin gets exciting destination attraction

Movie Park Germany this year was acquired by the Spanish group Parques Reunidos (including Bobbejaanland in their portfolio) has announced the fifteenth anniversary a new attraction opening.

This new attraction would be in the building which formerly housed the Gremlins. Gremlins Invasion was a dark ride based on small extraterrestrial beings who mess things up. The attraction opened when Warner Bros. was still holding the reins of the German movie theme park. The building stood empty in recent years, however, after Halloween, but has a very central location, which was particularly unfortunate that this space was not used optimally. A huge cloth teaser did the visitor last season already salivating for what is still to come.

But now the die was cast, and confirmed that next season the park a very themed indoor roller coaster would be opened. This roller coaster was at the German company Gerstlauer ordered the company in Belgium next season the new roller coaster for Plopsa Coo will deliver, more is known of them in Typhoon Bobbejaanland perhaps.
Wondering whether it is already a standard family-coaster would be a more spectacular or type of the park once again firmly on the park map would set. I am sure that the park will make every effort to seduce the amusement park enthusiasts with all kinds of teasers.

ADMIN EDIT: I went ahead and added a translation of the linked release.
Last edited by jedimaster1227 on Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:57 am.

Are you American? Are you nice?

Re: Movie Park Germany New Ride?

Postby hansrubens » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:40 am

^

Great news!!! Maybe it will be something simular to Fluch von Novgorod.

Another new credit in 2011!!!

---Hans
http://www.wervershovers.nl
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wervershoof
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/be4e773a94a989167eb130d5ad78f5fe.jpg[/img][/url]

Donkeys are my way of life!

Re: Movie Park Germany New Ride for 2011

Postby Xcoaster » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:20 pm

Wow, that's awesome! As is, it's a fun park, but they really could use a good signature ride. Hopefully this will fill that gap.

TPR's lonesome donkeyboy

Postby Groteslurf » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:34 am

Found this on the MPG facebook page.
mpg.JPG

Macaroni and Donkey

Postby Tezee » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:30 pm

The official MPG blog: www.preview2008.de

They write: your patience will be held until the conclusion

I think I'll buy a season ticket for MPG.

It all started with a donkey

Postby the ghost » Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:10 am

^ The PR clearly worked on at least one person :roll: ...lol... just kidding. I am actually very happy with this though, I love rides with darker themes, because people ride coaster type rides for the thrill, and adding that extra bit of terror or thrill adds that much more to the ride.

A donkey is a domesticated member of the Equidae or horse family.

Postby Ledgy » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:51 am

They uploaded very bad quality movie parts on their official preview blog. The story is about 3 people who visit the park and take a short, inofficial and forbidden look behind the scenes. The first 4 parts are only about the park, the real plot begins at video 6. You won´t see anything about the new attraction until now, but who knows how the story will go on. In the last part (7) - until now - the 3 persons get locked by an unknown person into a room of the attraction and it seems they´re not alone...

Here are the movies: Youtube Userpage from Talopan

On their preview page they also mentioned, that they will post more information about the new

Pokemon-Gremlins-Scooby Doo-Twilight-Harry Potter-Cop Car Chase Revival-Coaster!!!

So it´s time for us to riddle ;)

Besides this page I found an article of "Der Westen". They wrote that the new coaster is planed to open in June and the first of it´s kind "Indoor" Attraction. The costs for this attraction are around 5 Million Euros and it will be 2 minutes long, filled with horror and thrilling effects.The Parkmanager Wouter Dekkers said on the annual closure meeting the attraction will be around 14 meters high, won´t have a looping, but there will be videoeffects, animatronics, it will be bloody and scary and ?emotions like in a movie?; He isn´t sure wether he would recommend it for kids ;) .

Obsessive Overlord of the TPR Park Index

Postby larrygator » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:32 am

^14 meters high? Oh no, will this be another Th13teen or Batman:Dark Knight type coaster?
Last edited by larrygator on Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:07 am.
As usual, my analysis is free of charge!
Original enough to not steal someone else's quote as a signature

This button makes my penis erect.

Postby DJeXeL » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:04 am

Let the unnecessary hype begin! :lmao:
- Insane In The Lift Chain -

"You shut your mouth when you talk to me"

A donkey is a domesticated member of the Equidae or horse family.

Postby GeorgeT » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:50 am

DJeXeL wrote:Let the unnecessary hype begin! :lmao:

lol...

The building is already there...so I guess 5 millions will be fine. And 14 meters...well, maybe there will be more than one lifthill, or a launch, whatever.

I think it doesnt sound that bad...looking forward to hear more about it...

GeorgeT

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!