Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

P. 4652: Details of new additions coming for the 2019 season
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 6 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Too Slow For Comfort

Re: Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

Postby Too Fast For Comfort » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:48 am

Don't take my pro-Airbnb attitude as one that is against staying on site. I think that either option works in the right situation. It just depends on what your group of friends or your family prefers. I do appreciate people supporting Cedar Point and giving them as much business as you can. And yes, one must always carefully consider your bowl movement schedule.

2 + 2 = donkey!

Postby JG-77 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:40 am

So yeah, somehow credit whoring. But no as a matter of principle, just because the situation led to it. In Kings Island and Knoebels we didn't di the kiddy coasters and didn't ask about a possibility.

Quick little PSA since someone mentioned Knoebel's kiddie coaster: Kosmo's Curves is a legitimately good coaster that (at least in the back) that is worth waiting for. I waited like 15 min and I unironically believe it was worth it.
1. El Toro :airtime: 2. El Toro :airtimer: 3. El Toro :airtime: 4. El Toro :airtimer: --- I'm not good at ranking...

2 + 2 = donkey!

Postby JG-77 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:41 am

Oops, double post
1. El Toro :airtime: 2. El Toro :airtimer: 3. El Toro :airtime: 4. El Toro :airtimer: --- I'm not good at ranking...

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby thrillrider » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:49 am

This weeks "where in the park is this" clue...
Screenshot_20190122-134848_Gallery.jpg
341 steel coasters
114 wood coasters

Postby prozach626 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:21 pm

Too Fast For Comfort wrote:Don't take my pro-Airbnb attitude as one that is against staying on site. I think that either option works in the right situation. It just depends on what your group of friends or your family prefers. I do appreciate people supporting Cedar Point and giving them as much business as you can. And yes, one must always carefully consider your bowl movement schedule.

It's all good, man.

What's with the donkeys anyway?

Postby operative_me » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:07 pm

prozach626 wrote: My question is that will we be able to get some pretty good use out of our FL+ on a Sunday and Monday the week 'after' Memorial Day weekend? Memorial Day is Thursday (05/31). I know for sure the weekend following Independence Day will be a shit show. We're contemplating going the following Sat (06/08) - Sun (06/09), or the following Sun and Mon (06/10). Looking for some input. We'll be staying at breakers, because as a user stated previously, you can go back to your hotel and take a dump. Maybe even a post dump shower.

Lol if you have to shower after a dump you might want to change your diet. :lmao:

That Monday will be dead. Especially with FL+ you'll pretty much be able to ride what you want whenever, with the possible exceptions of SV, Maverick, and MF (since the merge point isn't at the station).

I just made a donkey in No Limits!

Postby Pedrinho » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:18 pm

thrillrider wrote:This weeks "where in the park is this" clue...

Railroad Station, I guess Midway..
Top: Wood: Beast|Mystic Timbers|Wodan|Twister|Phoenix; Dive: Valravn; Wing: Flug der Dämonen|GateKeeper; Launch: Top Thrill Dragster|Karacho; Floorless: Rougarou; Invert: Banshee|Raptor|Black Mamba; Bob: Flying Turns; <200ft: Expedition GeForce|Maverick; >200ft: Magnum XL-200; >300ft: Millennium Force; Mine: Colorado Adventure; Boomerang: Raik; Hybrid: Cyclone
Bucket List: Steel Vengeance|FLY|Formula Rossa|Blue Gemini|Colossos|Kennywood|HersheyparkImage

If the donkey is rockin, don't come knockin!

Postby Highridin » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:41 pm

operative_me wrote:
prozach626 wrote: My question is that will we be able to get some pretty good use out of our FL+ on a Sunday and Monday the week 'after' Memorial Day weekend? Memorial Day is Thursday (05/31). I know for sure the weekend following Independence Day will be a shit show. We're contemplating going the following Sat (06/08) - Sun (06/09), or the following Sun and Mon (06/10). Looking for some input. We'll be staying at breakers, because as a user stated previously, you can go back to your hotel and take a dump. Maybe even a post dump shower.

Lol if you have to shower after a dump you might want to change your diet. :lmao:

That Monday will be dead. Especially with FL+ you'll pretty much be able to ride what you want whenever, with the possible exceptions of SV, Maverick, and MF (since the merge point isn't at the station).

:nina:

That's the day that I finally accepted: June 10 and 11. I'll go ask in the KI forum, but it's KI open during ther week in June, since I plan to go there after or before CP? Either they haven't posted their schedule yet, or I can't open it.
The top 3: Twisted Timbers, El Toro, Volcano

Can I park my donkey here?

Postby whiteferrett » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:02 pm

thrillrider wrote:This weeks "where in the park is this" clue...

Funway station

Postby thrillrider » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:29 pm

Yep!
Train station clock.
20181027_131349.jpg
341 steel coasters
114 wood coasters

PreviousNext