SeaWorld San Antonio Discussion Thread

P. 54 - Texas Stingray official POV Video!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 3 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Bonafide Donkey Expert

Re: SeaWorld San Antonio Discussion Thread

Postby coneyislandchris » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:06 pm

Received an email this morning that Aquatica San Antonio is reopening this Saturday, June 6th. I'm assuming SeaWorld can't be too far behind at this point either.
That coaster dad [340] and that coaster kiddo [222]. Road trip buddies for life.
Dad's faves: Fury 325. Phantom's Revenge. Twisted Timbers. Intimidator 305. El Toro.

Kiddo's faves: Talon. Alpengeist. Raptor. TMNT Shellraiser. Fury 325.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby bert425 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:16 pm

coneyislandchris wrote:Received an email this morning that Aquatica San Antonio is reopening this Saturday, June 6th. I'm assuming SeaWorld can't be too far behind at this point either.

Gov. Abbott went to Phase 3 late this afternoon. . effective immediately.

This Phase also allows Texas ThemeParks & Waterparks to open at 50% capacity if they so choose.

so yeah, agreed that both will be open soon.
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

I know more about donkeys than women!

Postby sfkk » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:16 am

I'm disappointed that for the Aquatica online reservations, it seems as though priority is being given to those who purchase single day tickets. Under the single day ticket reservations tab there are far more dates available than either the passholder or fun card tab. They should not be doing this to their most loyal customers. They should have a set capacity and fill it up with any ticket type until it is full. I see this as just a way to ensure they get more money even after they continued to charge many of these passholders while the parks were closed.

I own the website www.donkey.com

Postby bgtlover » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:38 pm

sfkk wrote:I'm disappointed that for the Aquatica online reservations, it seems as though priority is being given to those who purchase single day tickets. Under the single day ticket reservations tab there are far more dates available than either the passholder or fun card tab. They should not be doing this to their most loyal customers. They should have a set capacity and fill it up with any ticket type until it is full. I see this as just a way to ensure they get more money even after they continued to charge many of these passholders while the parks were closed.

Not sure where you're getting that from. I went on there and can reserve any date the park is open if I wanted to in all three areas (all the dates are available that is regardless of which option I went to). I do know the site was overloaded earlier in the day and many had issues getting through. One thing is if you've tried creating a reservation and didn't get through, that you needed to clear your cart out completely and start over, otherwise it would give you a warning that you had too many people.
Coaster Count: 130
Top 10:

I know more about donkeys than women!

Postby sfkk » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:03 pm

^You are right, it must have just been a temporary glitch. Thank you!

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby VF15 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:21 am

SeaWorld San Antonio will be opening on Friday, June 19th. The park will be closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays through the summer.
https://seaworld.com/san-antonio/

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!