Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Re: Valleyfair (VF) Discussion Thread

Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:04 pm

I really hope we keep the asphalt in some areas. If you're gonna change it, change it to brick. For uh.....haunt reasons *cough cough, wave pavement is amazing cough cough*

Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:04 pm

Did we ever find out what this tease was for?
Attachments
E8CC1083-2824-467F-91D0-528574E4051E.png

Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:26 pm

^
I believe that tease was for some minor theming enhancements that Cedar Point made to Cedar Creek Mine Ride, nothing to do with Valleyfair.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:46 am

VF15 wrote:^
I believe that tease was for some minor theming enhancements that Cedar Point made to Cedar Creek Mine Ride, nothing to do with Valleyfair.

Do the stats at the bottom mean nothing then?

Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:03 am

valleyfairfanatic wrote:I really hope we keep the asphalt in some areas. If you're gonna change it, change it to brick. For uh.....haunt reasons *cough cough, wave pavement is amazing cough cough*
:nina:
:br

Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:07 am

It was pretty obvious that tease wasn't for us to be honest.

Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:50 am

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you all have a great day!

Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:46 pm

Are those extra pieces of wood for re-tracking of High Roller or is it just part of off season maintenance

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqxzNkJhFy6/ (Sorry I could not copy the image)

Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:50 pm

It might be I remember it was closed on the last three days of the season it might have been to retrack I hope it is it really needs it.

Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:41 am

I noticed that Valleyfair's new coaster is ranking 3rd on USA Today's poll for best new amusement park attraction of 2018, with only Steel Vengeance and Time Traveler ahead of it. Is it really that good, or is everyone just glad that the park finally added something new? :lol:
I'll lose my faith in humanity (at least, the part of it that voted in this poll) if a Super Loop beats Hangtime.
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS