Valleyfair (VF) Discussion Thread

Page 912 - Delirious (Larson Looper) Flat Ride Announced!
Users viewing this topic: Mdcastle and 14 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Can I park my donkey here?

Re: Valleyfair (VF) Discussion Thread

Postby EthanM » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:01 pm

I think it could possibly be hinting something, but I'm not going to get my hopes up yet unless we see some sign of construction or markers.
Home Park - Valleyfair

Macaroni and Donkey

Postby Donomike05 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:56 pm

Where was this found??? It would defenitly be hinting towards something. 125 height and 6 inversions??

Can I park my donkey here?

Postby EthanM » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:32 pm

The posted picture can be found on the Amusement Insiders youtube channel. The original picture can be found here - https://twitter.com/CPFoodBlog/status/1022125680803414016
Home Park - Valleyfair

I ask dumb questions.

Postby djackson » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:40 pm

Those teasers are very likely not for Valleyfair. The coordinates and locations were for CGA and KD.
My Home park is Six Flags America
Coaster Count: 80 (I'm getting there lol)
Top 10: 1.I305 2.S:TR 3.SkyRush 4.El Toro 5.Valravn 6.WindexCyanide 7.B:TR 8.KK 9. Mineblower 10. Volcano
Instagram:kvng_coasters
YouTube: Kvng Of Coasters

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:52 pm

My guess is 125 inversions and 6 free crab fries at the end.

Macaroni and Donkey

Postby Donomike05 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:56 pm

djackson wrote:Those teasers are very likely not for Valleyfair. The coordinates and locations were for CGA and KD.
those letters weren’t referring to the poster. It was a different tease

Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby valleyfairfanatic » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:25 pm

Still confused as to how this relates to Valleyfair...The coordinates are no where near VF and its quite obvious its not for us.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby DILinator » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:40 pm

I still think that a B&M Invert is a little ambitious for Valleyfair, at least based on what we've seen from CF lately. However, I think that a RMC Raptor is a more reasonable addition, in the near future, and I suspect that Dinos Alive land will be the perfect fit for it! It certainly would be an impressive entryway coaster for the park!

Top 10 Coasters! 1.Steel Vengeance 2.Fury 3.Millennium Force 4.Maverick 5. Twisted Timbers 6. The Voyage 7. Lightning Rod 8.Storm Chaser 9.El Toro 10. Leviathan Honorable Mentions: Phantom's Revenge, Behemoth, Mako, Ravine Flyer II, Shivering Timbers, Kraken Underrated Coasters: Steel - Yukon Striker, Wood - White Lightning

Don't let this donkey melt you with its laser eyes!

Postby garyman6 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:05 am

Does anybody know if CedarFair has bought any Mack coasters? I recently came back from Silver Dollar City. I rode Time Traveler and it was fabulous. But more importantly, I loved how the coaster ran, the seats were unbelievably comfortable and looking at their website they have a lot of options that would fit very well with Valleyfair.

On another note; that post that bzurn posted about is curious. Screamscape is reporting it as a teaser for Hangtime at KBF. That doesn't make any sense because the coaster has been open for months. CGA maybe but it seems to me the wording fits in with Minnesota almost perfectly especially when they mention it getting very cold and very hot. And when it said across the Mississippi, that can only mean KBF, CGA or Valleyfair. I don't think WOF is west of the Mississippi. So.......who knows! Didn't our current GM come from Carowinds, a park that loves to tease well before any announcements?

Does Jeff Johnson count this donkey as a credit?

Postby Mikxy » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:46 am

I mean...

As interesting as this is, where would they put a roller coaster? The dino's contract has until 2019 and then it will be gone, and I just can't think of any other reasonable locations that would be a good spot for crowds and a new coaster.

:|
Credits: 54 :cry: | Cedar Fair > Six Flags
Top 3:
1) Maverick
2) Top Thrill Dragster
3 )Millennium Force
Years without a new roller coaster at Valleyfair: 12 :elissa:

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!