Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:50 am
Things are really starting to take shape! Definitely the project of 2019 I'm looking forward to the most.
Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:06 am
^^ Found it, thanks.
<sighs> I miss Finland. And Sweden. And Denmark. And Norway. And Iceland.
- Temporary Fun House in Linnanmaki.
- PellenTalo.jpg (287.7 KiB) Viewed 4176 times
Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:55 am
Went by the park today to catch progress (and it's coming up very nicely!):
Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:02 am
^ I love that blue track color so much!!
Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:12 pm
^ For myself, BLUE = the Maritimes, Scandinavia, The Arctic....
Throw in white supports, and it's pretty "icy" to me, heh.
Ocean Park in Hong Kong tried, with their arctic-themed powered
coaster. But it's location just didn't work for me. Fish out of water.
- It's there, somewhere. A lot of stuff in this park, is jumbled together. IMhO. TPR 2012 China Tour.
- Resize of 0020_6.jpg (154.15 KiB) Viewed 3830 times
- And then there's....The Reversal! (o; Blue Tornado, Gardaland, Italy.
- bluetornado4_186.jpg (205.47 KiB) Viewed 3828 times
Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:34 am
Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:35 pm
Looking great! Thanks for the new photos!
Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:26 am
Earlier this year Finnair started direct flights between Bergen and Helsinki. I may have to give that one a go next year...
Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:44 am
The park has now released the full nolimits POV, although it has a couple filters slapped on top. This video was shown in the park's 4d cinema during the light carnival.
Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:34 pm
Cool original layout! It does look a little more tame than similar Intamin models but who knows if that will actually be true when it opens.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.