Toverland Discussion Thread

P. 65: More details on parks 2018 expansion
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Re: Toverland Discussion Thread

Postby RCT3Bross » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:43 pm

So I rode Fenix today it really is a lot better then Flug der Dämonen if you ask me. This ride has a nice pop of airtime and some high speed turns. The technical difficulties it suffered this morning caused great fun in the queue what caused me to stay in the queue hoping it would open. It was hot so to get some free water form the park was very welcome and after waiting for over 2 and a half hours (yeah we where insane :lol: ) we got wristbands that allowed us to sneak past part of the queue when it would open. This causes me to take that time and ride Merlin's Quest which was just beautiful it makes me want to see Toverland go all the way and do a real Darkride. I ended up jumping back in Queue for Fenix after that as by then it was testing About half an hour later I ended up riding it for the first time left wing front row. I regret nothing, Fenix is a very solid ride and a welcome addition to Toverland.

I also wanted to share some thoughts on Port Laguna. This new Entrance area looks very good. But it lacks something to make you want to sit there and enjoy, it really is the area you come in and walk by. It has a show with Magiezijn but that wasn't something special and it has a game gallery with 3 games. Other then that you have 2 shops and a ice-cream bar. I think this area could have used a restaurant.

This was my fourth experience with Toverland. Today the game changed for the better I entered the park and had a completely different feeling then a couple of months ago when I last visited the park. Not entering inside a hall just feels a lot more welcome in my eyes. Toverland felt grown up today they really needed this new entrance. I already look forward to the next step.
Roller Coaster Traveler 3 Bross Parks of 2018: Efteling, Phantasialand, Walibi Holland, Skyline park, Europa Park, Walibi Belgium, Toverland, Thorpe Park, Alton Towers, Blackpool Pleasure Beach
2018 Rides: Fenix (Toverland), Tiki Waka (Walibi Belgium), Wicker Man (Alton Towers), Icon (Blackpool Pleasure Beach).

Can I park my donkey here?

Postby funtime_arena » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:11 am

Check this video for great impressions of Port Laguna, Avalon and two new rides Fenix and Merlins Quest (with queueline walkthrough)
The language of this video is german.. sorry but pictures says more than thousand words :-)

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby michaellynn4 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:00 pm

Calling all locals! I'm in the final stages of planning our honeymoon to the Netherlands and have been looking for any coupons or discount ticket opportunities for Toverland. I see I can save 2.50 Euro by purchasing online, but haven't had much other luck online and wanted to check with you all first to see if there are better options before pulling the trigger. Any help would be appreciated!

Bedankt!
DFTBA: Don't Forget to be Awesome.
#1: Skyrush

I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!

Postby MrRC » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:19 am

I had a quick visit at Toverland on July 10th , here is my off ride video of Fenix :

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!