Santa's Village AZoosment Park Discussion Thread

Page 23: new coaster announced, Super Cyclone
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Macaroni and Donkey

Re: NEWS: Santa's Village to become The Azoosment Park

Postby Azoosment@SV » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:06 pm

Well I see you guys have already heard! Now that IAAPA 2016 is over that means we are officially onto next season, which means new ride announcements!! New for Santa's Village Azoosment Park in 2017 is a BRAND NEW Interpark Super Cyclone coaster! Its a great family coaster that offers quick dips and turns in a tight compact layout. The ride features three 2-Car trains with lap bar style restraints and the color scheme is galvanized supports with orange track. As the ride is being currently being manufactured, don't expect to see any vertical construction progress until later this spring.

Thank you all for your wonderful support and guessing. I promise you that some of your ideas are exactly what we have already been talking about for 2018 and beyond!

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:44 pm

^ Thanks for the update! :airtime:
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

I teach at the school of donkey!

Postby Imagineer Josh » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:47 pm

Awesome teaser!

A couple questions though
1. What software did you use to make the teaser video?
2. Where will Super Cyclone be located?
Coaster Count - 128
Top 10 Coasters: 1. Voyage - 2. Lightning Rod - 3. X2 - 4. Storm Chaser - 5. Maverick - 6. Twisted Colossus - 7. Goliath (SFGAm) - 8. Millennium Force - 9. Cornball Express - 10. Magnum XL-200
Top 5 Parks: 1. Dollywood - 2. Holiday World - 3. Cedar Point - 4. Universal's Islands of Adventure - 5. Six Flags Magic Mountain

Can you see the donkey in my toast?

Postby Shavethewhales » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:21 pm

Whoa, so Pinfari is still technically around? This is crazy news to me.

Didn't you guys just get rid of a similar wildcat coaster right after building it? Was there an issue with the previous ride that couldn't be fixed?

“Fear can make a donkey attack a lion”

Postby LeoBruz199 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:43 am

Shavethewhales wrote:Whoa, so Pinfari is still technically around? This is crazy news to me.

Yes. Interpark bought all of their designs, and they are still readily available for sale. Unfortunately.

Although it would be soo good for a park like this to get a Pinfari XP56 invert. If properly taken care of (looking at YOU, M&D's!), they are some really good, cheap rides!
Oh well, I guess I won't be riding any coasters any time soon... Within the next 10 minutes anyways. :airtime: :airtimer:

Best: Katun & iSpeed - Mirabilandia, Formula Rossa - Ferrari World, Oblivion - The Black Hole - Gardaland, Stealth - Thorpe Park

Macaroni and Donkey

Postby Azoosment@SV » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:16 pm

Imagineer Josh wrote:Awesome teaser!

A couple questions though
1. What software did you use to make the teaser video?
2. Where will Super Cyclone be located?

1. Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere Pro specifically)

2. Super cyclone will be located in between the Scrambler and the wacky worm down in the lower end of the park.

2 + 2 = donkey!

Re: Santa's Village AZoosment Park Discussion Thread

Postby storms555 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:52 pm

I only been to this park once and it was when i was 9 back in the summer of 1999. I remember enjoying it a lot! However as an adult wonder if it would feel the same. Its good to know "thrill" rides are coming back to the park after it closed down all those years. Wonder if it would be worth it to go as an adult though. Honestly if anything it would be a fun trip to plan around my baby/toddler cousins. I mean just imagine going with friends when honestly we can just simply get a pass for Great America and go there as many times as we want after paying for the pass. I mean why go here when i can go to Great America??? but at the same time i have this strange curiosity to try this place out again one day. Its a weird and silly dilemma really.... :lmao: It comes down to the simple question is it worth the money, miles, gas money,and time to go??
:airtime: =) :airtimer: yay rollercoasters!!! :b

I just swallowed a whole donkey!

Postby JT325 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:02 pm

If you need huge looping coasters, just go to Great America. If you have an appreciation for detail, excellent service, and rides that don't look "as scary" but provide excellent thrills (Tilt-A-Whirl, and the best drop tower in the Midwest - no really!) then do yourself a favorite and go to Santa's Village.
Cedar Point Frontier Lift 2020

2 + 2 = donkey!

Postby storms555 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:48 pm

While i admit im not gonna travel to a park just for a Til r Wirl(i can go on one of those at my local street fests),i really do want to check out that awesome looking drop tower they have!! Drop towers are my favorite common amusement park flat ride that doesnt cost extra money either(unlike rides like Sky Scrapers,Sky coasters,and Sling Slots which i always wanted to try but cost to much extra). Also i know now there will be an "adult" coaster there too. Also if i remember the snow ball was a lot of fun it blows most Tilts and Scrabblers out of the water. There is also the swinging ship which is another favorite flat carnival ride. So all the other rides would be like an added bonus. Although I DO prefer the big giant super thrilling coasters,a lot of the rides at Santa's seems pretty fun too.
:airtime: =) :airtimer: yay rollercoasters!!! :b

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Rollercoaster Rider » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:32 pm

Rollercoaster Rider wrote:3 Questions:

1. Any plans to reopen/expand the waterpark?
2. Will you guys offer an all-season dining pass?
3. Do you guys plan to install larger coasters in the future?

You answer everyone else's questions
Proud Member of the 300 Coaster Club. Joined June 16, 2012
Proud Member of the 400 Coaster Club. Joined August 17, 2013
Proud Member of the 500 Coaster Club. Joined January 30, 2015
Proud Member of the 600 Coaster Club, Joined April 21, 2017

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!