Roller Coaster Queues

Pictures/Descriptions
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
M-Oral Violations

Postby Nemmy » Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:32 pm

LOL, dude, Magnum sucks if you're in a wheel seat. Also, I've only found one train that's smooth. I think it was #1.

But yeah, DJs in Millennium Force save the day. Magnum, you only hear them for about ten seconds as you skip through the empty switchbacks, but I do remember hearing "Somebody Told Me" by The Killers.
Coaster Count: 537

The proud creator of two stickies:

Video Song List
Robb's Job

I wrote the book about donkeys!

Postby dougr » Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:03 pm

stingrock23 wrote:I"m sorry, but nothing is worth 5 hours. Absolutely nothing.

Hell, I was mad when I had to wait 2 1/2 hours for millenium force. I mean, it was great, but nothing is worth waiting that long for.

I totally agree. We went to Disneyland the year Splash Mountain opened, didn't even go on it. We did the fastpass thing last year. You wanna wait, get to the park when it opens and head to your fave. 5.5 hours in the sun? Forget it.

Beware of the freeze-dried donkey!

Postby mightypotato » Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:42 pm

benzo41190 wrote:Also Cedar Fair parks put in extra stuff like fan, tents, vending machines, DJ's, at the rides that suck! The 2 exceptions would be Magnum and MF.

Oh, I was quite upset at CP during my last trip. For every ride except for TTD, there are tents and fans. Well, there were fans for the 3 hour queue for TTD, but they weren't working. I ended up with a case of sunstroke because of it. I was out of commission for the rest of the day. Not happy.
Parks: 55, Steel: 234, Wood: 72, Total: 306
I ain't afraid of no rollycoaster!

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby YoshiFan » Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:55 pm

Here's a picture of Talon at Dorney with a full queue. I wouldn't have believed it without the picture because it's hard to imagine any coaster at Dorney with longer than a 10 minute wait, let a lone a full queue:
http://www.dorneyonline.com/stuff/talon/fullqueue2.jpg

Did my donkey title just change???

Postby Andrew643 » Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:51 am

Did you know the line was 5.5 hours?

The line was only supposed to be 1 hour, but the weather wasn't great so it kept closing. It was not boring because it was me and 5 of my best friends so we had a blast sitting in line. Then when we finally got on, we got a rollback, so it was worth every second of waiting.

The Resident Smart-Ass

Postby CoasterFanatic » Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:37 am

Here is a link to a Photo TR I did back in May. It has some shots of Cedar Point's queues in their best state .... empty!

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1756
Ted

Coaster Berry

Postby coasters 4 me » Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:58 am

^ I remember that TR. The queues were INSANE!!! LOL!

Anyway, my favourite queues are:

Dueling Dragons (That queue is the BOMB!! The best in the world!)
The Hulk (All the Science stuff, and they show a mini movie too!)
Revenge Of the Mummy (Incredible, I love the part where you reach for the Diamond thing and it it a booby trap!)
ToT (Again...Brilliant!)
R'n'RC (Cool show thing going on!)

And, have you seen how many vending machines are in MF?

http://experiencethepoint.com/gallery/images/imageviewerp.asp?img=P101ee0020

This 16 year old puts you to shame

Postby socalMAN123 » Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:06 pm

^ I hate how CF parks are sponsored by Pepsi.

As for me, my favorite lines are:
Xcelerator @ KBF
Batman: The Ride @ SFMM
---Brent 8)
Disobey

I know more about donkeys than women!

Postby coaster_type_of_person » Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:29 pm

I wish when i went the lines were that short. The lines for millenuim for 2 hours 5 minutes after opening! And i dont even know TTD's, we didnt even bother to try to run to that! But later in the day the lines slowed up and everything but Mille was less the 1 1/2 hours!

Go Patriots!

Postby momo1tx » Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:34 pm

YoshiFan wrote:Here's a picture of Talon at Dorney with a full queue. I wouldn't have believed it without the picture because it's hard to imagine any coaster at Dorney with longer than a 10 minute wait, let a lone a full queue

I've waited in a line that long for Talon before. Luckily it was in the evening and a bit cooler, but it sucked because the ride broke down with me next in line.

On the subject of best q's, I would definetly agree with Dueling Dragons, and I also thought Hulk's was pretty cool too.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!