Six Flags St. Louis (SFStL) Discussion Thread

P. 1195 - Supergirl (Zamperla Endeavour) announced for 2019
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 7 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Six Flags St. Louis (SFStL) Discussion Thread

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Tue May 07, 2019 9:52 pm

Everyone knows what Woodstock '69 was. I had no idea anyone was trying to put one together this year. It doesn't matter. You mention the name Woodstock, people think music and hippies, and that's as much as you need.

I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!

Postby ChrisGraslie » Wed May 08, 2019 2:07 am

ytterbiumanalyst wrote:Everyone knows what Woodstock '69 was. I had no idea anyone was trying to put one together this year. It doesn't matter. You mention the name Woodstock, people think music and hippies, and that's as much as you need.

Yeah, it'll be fine. I hope it's a fun event, and I'm interested to see what kind of live music they end up doing. I could see Six Flags making this an annual event if it's successful.

Postby theymitbgi » Wed May 08, 2019 12:41 pm

ChrisGraslie wrote:
ytterbiumanalyst wrote:Everyone knows what Woodstock '69 was. I had no idea anyone was trying to put one together this year. It doesn't matter. You mention the name Woodstock, people think music and hippies, and that's as much as you need.

Yeah, it'll be fine. I hope it's a fun event, and I'm interested to see what kind of live music they end up doing. I could see Six Flags making this an annual event if it's successful.

They had been requesting local bands to submit applications on FB a week or two ago, so I wouldn't expect much more than you low level bar/cover band. I'm sure they aren't paying them much.

What would donkeys be like on the moon?

Postby teacherkim » Thu May 09, 2019 7:05 am

Plus it works out well for the park that the date of the Woodstock anniversary is the first weekend after school starts around here. Probably, normally a little lighter crowd so they are probably hoping to draw some people in with a festival. They could have a dress like a hippie contest!

Full Fledged Donkey Enthusiast!

Postby SFStl Fan » Thu May 09, 2019 8:44 am

Maybe this Woodstock throwback fest will even have an authentic smell provided by the vapists smoking weed through their juul's or vape pens.

Postby thisdougsforu » Mon May 13, 2019 9:07 am

Going by the usual MO of six flags, Supergirl will be open on Memorial Weekend. Good to see that it's already operational and running great a couple weeks ahead of time. Fling was my favorite flat, so I'm excited to ride this. It looks like this goes higher than Fling?

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby prozach626 » Mon May 13, 2019 11:25 am

SFStl Fan wrote:Maybe this Woodstock throwback fest will even have an authentic smell provided by the vapists smoking weed through their juul's or vape pens.

:lmao: :lmao:

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Postby TNT » Mon May 13, 2019 4:46 pm

thisdougsforu wrote:Going by the usual MO of six flags, Supergirl will be open on Memorial Weekend. Good to see that it's already operational and running great a couple weeks ahead of time. Fling was my favorite flat, so I'm excited to ride this. It looks like this goes higher than Fling?
The park just posted on Facebook that Membership Preview will be on the 24th.

Too Slow For Comfort

Postby Too Fast For Comfort » Wed May 15, 2019 5:21 am

Any thoughts on the Flash Pass for this park? What are the crowd levels like for Tuesdays in June? What do the merge points look like? Do you just go through the exit, or do you have to wait for row lines with the stand-by people?

Thanks for the help.

I wrote the book about donkeys!

Postby Danrarbc » Wed May 15, 2019 6:01 am

Too Fast For Comfort wrote:Any thoughts on the Flash Pass for this park? What are the crowd levels like for Tuesdays in June? What do the merge points look like? Do you just go through the exit, or do you have to wait for row lines with the stand-by people?

Thanks for the help.

Almost none of the rides have a merge point with Flash Pass. You either go through exits or you enter the stations at a different door than the normal entrance and exit.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!