Six Flags St. Louis (SFStL) Discussion Thread

P. 1304 - Catwoman Whip Coming in 2020!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 6 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Six Flags St. Louis (SFStL) Discussion Thread

Postby prozach626 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:36 pm

Burned out was what I was thinking. I couldn't imagine being impressed with Christmas lights after my 15th visit.

Postby coasterbill » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:10 am

Nobody on any theme park message board will ever cancel a Six Flags pass that (assuming it's a gold pass) probably costs them like $6 a month max (I know of people paying $3 on old retention offers).

We all know you'll never cancel your pass. That said, nobody will care if you do because if you go 40 times a year and have a dining plan you're probably costing the park money or (best case scenario) they're probably breaking about even. Every time I see one of these idle threats on a theme park message board (as if the park cares) I can't help but laugh.

Postby Canobie Coaster » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:54 am

The Six Flags season pass is the best deal in the industry. I think the pass is a great deal for just your home park. When you add in the other parks, the value is incredible.

30-40 times a year is crazy. People think I go to Six Flags New England a lot and I maybe go 5-6 times per year. :lol:
Top 3 Wood- Lightning Rod, Voyage, Coaster (PNE Playland)
Top 3 Steel- Steel Vengeance, Untamed, Expedition GeForce
Most Recent Trip Reports- Gardaland & Mirabilandia

Postby prozach626 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:11 am

I really don't want him to stop making irrational posts, though. Reminds me of me, years ago.

40 trips would almost feel like going to work, even if I didn't live nearly an hour away. If I were going for the meal plan, 40 plus SF meals would give me type two diabetes and I would be worried about my future spawn looking like the people of Walmart. On the bright side, my immune system would be on point from constant exposure to restraints.

Donkey eat mullet pump.

Postby Danrarbc » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:34 pm

What is irrational about wanting 2018 to be better than 2017?

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:41 am

coasterbill wrote:Nobody on any theme park message board will ever cancel a Six Flags pass that (assuming it's a gold pass) probably costs them like $6 a month max (I know of people paying $3 on old retention offers).

We all know you'll never cancel your pass. That said, nobody will care if you do because if you go 40 times a year and have a dining plan you're probably costing the park money or (best case scenario) they're probably breaking about even. Every time I see one of these idle threats on a theme park message board (as if the park cares) I can't help but laugh.

This is very true. What the park wants is people like us, a family of 5 that go about 5 times a year and have the dining plan and occasionally buy souvenir giant plush snakes because my kids are awesome like that.

Sorry, enthusiasts, the park doesn't care about you.

Don't make me kick you in the donkey!

Location: dimension not only of sight & sound but parabolic airtime hills/g-spot orgasms

Postby DirkFunk » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:15 am

Danrarbc wrote:What is irrational about wanting 2018 to be better than 2017?

I just think you should take a step back and think, "Is it really worse or have I just gone so many times that I notice these things?"

If you'd like to arrange a trade where I get SFStl and you get Michigans Adventure, BTW, I'm happy to make that deal with you.

What would donkeys be like on the moon?

Postby ChrisGraslie » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:31 am

I was told (and Screamscape is reporting) that Xcalibur will be re-opening on opening day next year with new cars and a fresh repaint. Can anyone confirm this?

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Postby TNT » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:42 pm

Xcalibur is expected to open sometime in 2019. The park is hoping for an early 2019 reopening but opening day might be pushing it.

Postby Canobie Coaster » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:22 pm

I'd love to see confirmation from the park, but that'd be a nice surprise if they rehab and keep their Evolution around. I thought for sure it was a goner based on how it operated this year.
Top 3 Wood- Lightning Rod, Voyage, Coaster (PNE Playland)
Top 3 Steel- Steel Vengeance, Untamed, Expedition GeForce
Most Recent Trip Reports- Gardaland & Mirabilandia

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!