Six Flags St. Louis (SFStL) Discussion Thread

P. 1304 - Catwoman Whip Coming in 2020!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 10 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I just made a donkey in No Limits!

Re: Six Flags St. Louis (SFStL) Discussion Thread

Postby toomuchstereo » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:44 am

RollerManic wrote:Honestly I’d rather see an RMC Raptor come to the park (even over RMC Boss) but we know that’s not going to happen. :roll:

I’d very much like to see a raptor replace Tidal Wave.

Though I’d rather see an RMC Boss over that. Not only would we receive a world class ride. But we’d receive one we could run during more of the year. Which is important with the park being open more. Boss has temp restrictions that keep it down in cooler weather.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Vonni » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:01 pm

prozach626 wrote:I don't think you're going to see RMC Boss or a Raptor. Our park doesn't need a new roller coaster as much as we all want one. I think it will be many more years before we see a new coaster.

For the most part, I do agree with you. But I will say that a lot of GP people I talk to (and I mean outside of the park like work and such) do complain about the fact that there hasn't been a new coaster in so long. So it is something being noticed by the GP which as we all know is the target audience.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby treburton101 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:26 pm

My wife and I were thinking about heading to the park this Saturday (9/21), seeing as they’re only open 5-9 what are crowds expected to be like?
[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/6244d4b3198af418acd0effea63db839.jpg[/img][/url][url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/e23cc7325f2b3741220c30711ca574d6.jpg[/img][/url]

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Postby teacherkim » Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:31 pm

Not sure how many will head out there for just the 4 hours. The park is being "rented out" for the day by Edward Jones so there will probably be some leftover when it opens to the public.

Bonafide Donkey Expert

Postby anonymouscactus » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:29 pm

Wow. First time here and just spent the last 3 hours riding everything as a walk on and I really dig these rides (though most of the queue paths are ridiculous). Huge surprise to me that ALL the woodies were way way way better than what I was anticipating. :D -- also enjoyed Wonder Woman and Justice League though our vehicle was a bit messed up. Batman was insane mode, I swear every time I ride these they get wider each time lol.

Great night. Loved The Boss. Especially that extra downward hill after the first drop.... totally caught us off guard.

Beware of the freeze-dried donkey!

Postby RollerManic » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:49 pm

The extra down after the first drop and racing through the structure is one of the best starts to any coaster ever, I think (too bad the rest sucks). Glad you enjoyed it!

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby prozach626 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:05 am

Our Batman rides better than any of the other Batman clones I've been on.

Our wooden coasters are pretty good. I'll take them over the torture machines at Holiday World any day of the week. We might brave the crowds tomorrow afternoon so I can ride the Screamin' Eagle this year. I still haven't been. I hope the afternoon isn't too bad.

Donkey eat mullet pump.

Postby Danrarbc » Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:41 am

I was in the park last night but never really left 1904 and DC Comics so no picture updates. Those areas look same as always.

I did walk in the Blood Bar but forgot to take picks. They've put a couple arcade machines in but not a ton of theming.

I just made a donkey in No Limits!

Postby toomuchstereo » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:51 am

prozach626 wrote:Our Batman rides better than any of the other Batman clones I've been on.

Our wooden coasters are pretty good. I'll take them over the torture machines at Holiday World any day of the week. We might brave the crowds tomorrow afternoon so I can ride the Screamin' Eagle this year. I still haven't been. I hope the afternoon isn't too bad.

Eagle is running really well in my opinion.

Boss is a good ride in the Front

And American Thunder is always a good ride.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Postby teacherkim » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:55 pm

All three of our woodies are great night rides. The ride op that lives in my house left for his shift about 35 min ago. Now I have to be a nervous Mom and sweat out him driving home at 12:30 am, or whenever he finally gets off. BUT, he's making money and enjoying his job....so!

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!