Ferrari World Discussion Thread

P. 189 - Turbo Track POV Video!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 3 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Fluffy, Fluffy, Donkeys Filled With Medicine and Goo!

Re: Ferrari World Discussion Thread

Postby dubaidave » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:40 am

That does look interesting. I know they have been doing a lot of testing in the building at Ferrari World. The track has one of those reach envelope cars on the track at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donkeys give me orgiastic scream!

Postby dcxs » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:22 am

Hello, im planning on visiting the park during the Christmas season. While the coasters are a must, the other rides look kinda tame tbh, any tips on which to avoid and what are the good ones?

We are also planning on visiting Aquaventure waterpark, any other tips are most welcome =)

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:56 am

dcxs wrote:Hello, im planning on visiting the park during the Christmas season. While the coasters are a must, the other rides look kinda tame tbh, any tips on which to avoid and what are the good ones?

The park is small enough that you should be able to hit everything without any issues. I mean, all the dark rides are decent to varying degrees. There's not a huge amount of attractions at the park so why would you want to even consider skipping something?

Postby dubaidave » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:00 am

At you planning to do warner bros too? If not you should. It’s amazing.

Bonafide Donkey Expert

Postby Dombot » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:13 pm

It's been a while since I heard anything about the Dynamics SFX coaster being built here. Any updates?
1. Intimidator 305 2. Kumba 3. Twisted Timbers 4. Goliath (SFoG) 5. Mako
6. Twisted Cyclone 7. Alpengeist 8. Mine Blower 9. Montu 10. Incredible Hulk

"If you trip me I will crumble and fall because I am a poorly structured building" ~Carson King

I know quite a lot about Donkeys!

Postby CarolinaJay » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:38 pm

Dombot wrote:It's been a while since I heard anything about the Dynamics SFX coaster being built here. Any updates?

Good question. That coaster seems to be shrouded in mystery. There's not even a POV of the layout or anything...

Donkeys give me orgiastic scream!

Postby dcxs » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:20 am

Thanks, we will probably do most attractions, we just have limited time and I dont mind doing Flying Ace 10 times :)

According to this site it looks like SFX coaster is testing at least. Inexperienced manufactures always seem like a bad idea to me, 2+ years delay?

https://www.themeparkguide.biz/news-page/1489/Ferrari-World-Mission-Ferrari

I will provide you with maximum pleasure.

Postby DBru » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:34 am

dcxs wrote:Inexperienced manufactures always seem like a bad idea to me, 2+ years delay?

It’s a prototype for the most innovative coaster ever attempted. Should we be surprised?

I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!

Postby Big-M » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:49 pm

Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I have posted here, but there's a chance I'll have a pretty unique opportunity coming up, so thought I would log in to ask your opinion:

There's a chance I might be able to visit Ferrari World on the way home from an upcoming business trip to India (I'm flying through Dubai and could potentially change my flight to give myself a full day there). I'm thinking of either spending the day exploring the city, or heading out to check out Ferrari World. I know a day is WAY to short to experience all Dubai has to offer, so I'm hoping to make a longer trip in the next few years.

The thing is, I'm roughly 6' 5" (not sure my exact measurement), so would be right on the line of the 195 cm max height restriction for the roller coasters there. Do you all know how strictly those measurements are taken, if they include shoes, and how likely that would be to cause an issue? I have no problem at all fitting into MF or TTD, which have the same restraints as FR, so I think park policy would be the only issue. (Of course, I know nothing is guaranteed with record breaking Intamins)

Thanks a ton for your help! I'm sure this will be a great trip whether I head to Ferrari World or not =)
Favorite Woodie: Boulder Dash!
Favorite Steelie: Kawasemi!

Postby dubaidave » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:52 pm

Hi. I’m going on Wednesday so will ask them and let you know.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!