Six Flags Over Texas (SFOT) Discussion Thread

P. 1009 - Aquaman Water Coaster Announced for 2020!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 7 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey

Re: Six Flags Over Texas (SFOT) Discussion Thread

Postby Sportsdude360 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:27 am

So, who's ready for the official announcement?

What would donkeys be like on the moon?

Postby bigboy » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:59 am

Don't think it will be too surprising. An park employee in a Facebook group I follow is hinting around that some sort of announcement about Gold River will happen. Same employee also insists that there's no Mack Power Splash coming because "it won't fit".

Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey

Postby Sportsdude360 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:29 am

^ I think the "employee" is sadly mistaken with regards to the Mack.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby conman1310 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:18 pm

yep said employee is VERY wrong hold on to your undies its coming #sally

I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!

Postby fiestatexasfan » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:29 pm

Please delete. I completely apologize didn’t know we can’t post leaks.
Last edited by fiestatexasfan on Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:39 pm.
1. New Texas Giant 2.Iron Rattler

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Postby Mike240SX » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:30 pm

Some people don't get it...
-Mike
Total Coasters: 134
Top 10 Steel: Maverick, Skyrush, Intimidator 305, Banshee, Millennium Force, Raptor, Superman: The Ride (SFNE), Top Thrill Dragster, Big Bad Wolf, Volcano
Top 10 Wood: The Beast, El Toro, Phoenix (Knoebels), Boulder Dash, Thunderbolt (KW), Mystic Timbers, Comet (Hershey), Hercules, Shivering Timbers, Jack Rabbit (KW)
Top 5 Hybrid: Twisted Timbers, Goliath (SFGAm), Wicked Cyclone, Great White, Gemini

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:53 pm

^ Nope. And seeing he has now done it TWICE.. Banned. I have no patience for stupid people and I don't want them on my forum!
Last edited by robbalvey on Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:54 pm.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby conman1310 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:54 pm

I did the same thing last night wasnt aware lol

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:17 am

First-of-its-Kind Water Coaster and Extended Year-Round Operation Announced for Six Flags Over Texas for 2020!

Theme Park to Debut Innovative New Water Coaster and Hurricane Harbor Announces Three Pulse-Pounding New Slides

ARLINGTON, Texas — August 29, 2019 — Six Flags Over Texas, the Thrill Capital of Texas,
in partnership with Warner Bros. Consumer Products, on behalf of DC, announces the next
generation in water coaster thrill rides and the first-of-its-kind in North America—Aquaman:
Power Wave. The park’s 15th coaster will launch riders backwards and forwards, straight up
colossal 148 feet twin track towers and then send them plunging straight down, screaming
across more than 700 feet of track before hurtling at 63 miles per hour towards the ultimate
massive splash down.

“Six Flags leads the industry in thrill ride innovation; it is part of our DNA, and we are taking
thrills to the next level with the opening of Aquaman: Power Wave. We are excited to theme our
latest unique and memorable ride around the iconic DC Super Hero,” said Park President Steve
Martindale. “When the weather heats up in Texas, guests will swarm to this attraction for a
water thrill ride experience like no other in the country.”

Aquaman: Power Wave’s highlights include:
• First water coaster of its kind in North America;
• Top speed of 63 miles per hour;
• Launch-style water coaster will suspend riders in a 90° angle before hurtling them across
the more than 700 feet of track; and
• This is the park’s 15th coaster.

In addition to the exciting, new Aquaman: Power Wave, the park is also announcing yearround operation on weekends, holidays and special dates in January and February.

“With our vast collection of thrills for all ages, coupled with the region’s mild temperatures,
expanding to a year-round operating schedule will give our Members and Season Pass Holders
even greater value for their money,” said Mr. Martindale.

Also on tap for the 2020 season Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, the largest waterpark in North
Texas, will open an all-new slide complex called, Banzai Pipeline. Guests will have the choice
of three slides with multiple twists, turns and drops down a four-story tower for a thrilling and
refreshing ride.

Six Flags Over Texas and Hurricane Harbor are also announcing the start of 2020 Season Pass
sales with its special Flash Sale through Labor Day weekend featuring the best deal of the year
— savings up to 70% off on a 2020 Pass.

August 29 through September 2, guests will receive a free upgrade to a Gold Combo Season
Pass with every pass purchased. Gold Combo Season Passes include admission to Six Flags
Over Texas and Hurricane Harbor-Arlington, and any other Six Flags theme park, as well as
free parking and special admission offers for friends.

During the Flash Sale, guests who sign up for a Membership receive three free months and one
free Golden Ticket valid for a friend’s free admission to visit almost any day this fall. Launched
last year, the Six Flags Membership program offers guests a wide range of valuable benefits
such as preferred parking every visit, unlimited soft drinks, up to 50% off almost all food and
merchandise in the park, and exclusive perks that are only available to Members. Members who
sign up for Six Flags Membership Rewards, the company’s new loyalty program exclusive to
Members, earn points for almost everything they do at the park. Points can be redeemed for
free food, merchandise, and special experiences.
sfot_1.jpg
sfot_2_0.jpg
sfot_3.jpg
sfot_4.jpg
sfot_7_1.jpg
sfot_8_0.jpg
Last edited by jedimaster1227 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:38 pm.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:46 am

So glad to have one of these in the US! Should be super fun. Also glad to see Hurricane Harbor getting a Bonzai Pipeline. It's not for me, but they're always popular.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!