Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Re: Six Flags Over Texas (SFOT) Discussion Thread

Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:10 pm

Sportsdude360 wrote:I wonder if they'll even brother giving us any clues since we already know what's coming. The only mystery left is what themeing they plan to use.

Wait. What? What did I miss?!? How do we already know what’s coming?!

(Not being an ass. I legit think I missed it.)

Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:23 pm

Official announcement Aug 29 but I think WE ALL KNOW WHATS COMING !!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:24 pm

Spoilers if your head's been in the sand, but it's an amusement park attraction!!!!!!1!

Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:27 pm

AND YOU CAN RIDE IT !!!!

Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:29 pm

CaptainUnknown wrote:I know they just ripped out an Aquaman ride, but given the recent film made over $1 Billion at the box office, I wouldn't be surprised if it was themed to Aquaman.

This is my thinking as well. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to have it be called the same thing, or something similar.

DoinItForTheFame wrote:
Sportsdude360 wrote:I wonder if they'll even brother giving us any clues since we already know what's coming. The only mystery left is what themeing they plan to use.

All indicators are that it's going to be the MACK Power Splash that was originally going to be in Six Flags Dubai.

Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:58 pm

DoinItForTheFame wrote:

How do we know? Well........ Let's just say a little birdie told us.

Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:15 pm

I searched back... apparently it’s some sticker thingy.... coming from some where over seas. . . That apparently every enthusiast on the plant (except me) was able to understand. They all know exactly how many pieces are in a Mack Power Splash and apparently that means, that SFOT is getting a Power Splash for 2020!

Idk if you all are right... but if you are, YAY!!! I’m excited for the new addition. We will gladly give it a few goes! :)

Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:14 pm

Does anyone know what is usually open for HITP at SFOT?

Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:53 pm

DarienPoint wrote:Does anyone know what is usually open for HITP at SFOT?

Everything but Mr. Freeze is what I’ve read before.

Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm

^ Wonder why that is... I'm going in Christmas so I at least was hoping for Texas Giant and Titan to be open, so that's good.
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS